Ensuring Personal Safety And Security In The Philippines

brock
Posted
Posted

When I see a 70 year old Kano with an 18 year old Filipina, I dont think its disgusting one little bit.....She maybe his daughter, His daughter inlaw, or another member of his family, or even just a friend, I have Ladyboy friends, And if people see me with them, It doesnt mean I,m giving them one....And even if the 70 year old is, It is no ones business, But their own....Live and Let Live...I worry about my own affairs to worry what some other guy is doing or what they think, People have asked if my missus is my daughter before, doesnt bother me one little bit, Cos I am Happy.....Some guy commented on a Photo of me and my missus on facebook....They said, Who is the old guy with the hot young chick....Answer = Meeeeeeeeeee, And I love it, :)

• Like 5

tiger31
Posted
Posted

When I see a 70 year old Kano with an 18 year old Filipina, I dont think its disgusting one little bit.....She maybe his daughter, His daughter inlaw, or another member of his family, or even just a friend, I have Ladyboy friends, And if people see me with them, It doesnt mean I,m giving them one....And even if the 70 year old is, It is no ones business, But their own....Live and Let Live...I worry about my own affairs to worry what some other guy is doing or what they think, People have asked if my missus is my daughter before, doesnt bother me one little bit, Cos I am Happy.....Some guy commented on a Photo of me and my missus on facebook....They said, Who is the old guy with the hot young chick....Answer = Meeeeeeeeeee, And I love it, :)

add me on facebook lol
  • Like 1

Dr. Cockroach
Posted
Posted

You said, "It is no ones business" and "Cos I am Happy" and ".Answer = Meeeeeeeeeee, And I love it"!

Enough said!

• Like 1

i am bob
Posted
Posted

Like everything else in Life, we have to evaluate every situation differently... I just had my wallet lifted - am I going to stand up to that one little guy and hold him for security? Oh, wait, he's with 12 friends and they look mean... We have to decide each time what we want to do. There is no one size fits all!

As for the 70 year old and the 18 year old? She's a bit older and I'm a lot younger than that but I'm sure my relationship with my Special Someone will burn somebody's derrière... But, hey! That's not my problem!

:mocking:

• Like 2

i am bob
Posted
Posted

One of my favourite things to look for when buying pants is the little hidden pocket along the belt line. Old Navy is good for these on a lot of their pants and the Gap does it as well. Why not? They are the same company! Anyway, these pockets cannot normally be seen yet you can stick a fair amount of folded bills in there undetected. And there is no way a pick-pocket can get their fingers in either!

As for a wallet when I travel? I will use those little vinyl wallets insurance companies put your slip in and use those when travelling. One side can hold an ID and the other a photocopy of your passport. And, if you want to carry a few bills there... but that I don't recommend. Do the JJR - split them up between pockets. If you are wearing a casual shoe, slip a bill under the insole. That way if you are ever robbed, you will have cab fare back to where every you need to be... Or pay for that dinner you ordered before you found your pockets empty of cash. I did this while in the military all the time and, once when coming back from a long trip, found different denominations from 8 countries when I got back home. This also makes a nice slush fund so you are broke when you do get back - as you probably spent every other peso you had during the trip!

• Like 1

Thomas
Posted
Posted
SO, The answer is to let everybody and anybody sh&t on you.....Not for me I think

I thought the answer was to not associate with people who are liable to sh1t on you. Those kind come at you 4 on 1 so what you gonna do? Some are tough enough to take on 4 at a time but most of us ain't.

Well. Some harder to avoid people if they hit your car :)

(Back in my teenage I managed 8 by myself once, but now I would probably be beaten by 1 old grandmother :hystery:

brock
Posted
Posted
SO, The answer is to let everybody and anybody sh&t on you.....Not for me I think

I thought the answer was to not associate with people who are liable to sh1t on you. Those kind come at you 4 on 1 so what you gonna do? Some are tough enough to take on 4 at a time but most of us ain't.

Well. Some harder to avoid people if they hit your car :)

(Back in my teenage I managed 8 by myself once, but now I would probably be beaten by 1 old grandmother :hystery:

I managed 7 women one night, But then that was on my 18th birthday........I,ll leave you the grandmother Thomas :)

• Like 1

lyno 47
Posted
Posted

what a legend you are brock 7 woman in one night i am, not as good as i once was but i am as good once as i ever was.there are places i wont go here in oz .its no use asking for trouble by heading into harms way if you are looking for a fight any country will do, just upset someone with a nasty comment and you are on your way to trouble.the phils are no different, i am sure there are places in the u/k you would not venture into either.look at the irish you can get killed just coz you are a diffent religion than the guy across the road .i .just hope the day will come when we can all live in peace.when i travell to the phils i leave my western ways at home,its there country and all my carry on about how thing dont run as smooth as they do in the west or it takes too long to get this and that done, does not make a scrap of difference,the filipinos will do it in there own sweet time.if i was not prepaired to put up with this i would not want to live there.i accept the minor inconveniances that i may encounter,and if i truely feel unsafe,then i will leave the country and go back home or to another country,unfortunatly many many filipinos dont have that choice,so they make the best of what they have even if it means trying to get a quick peseo out of a westerener

• Like 2

brock
Posted
Posted

Lyno, I feel perfectly safe here and try to never put myself into any arkward situation, But sometimes it cant be helped, I am British and always will be even if living in the Philippines, I know I will never get used to the Filipino way, But Like you say if I want to live here then I have to put up with it and make do as best I can, That doesnt mean that I agree with it, Like I have said before if you let someone sh&t on you they will do it all the more, Just like the school bully...Sometimes you just have to stand up for yourself,And I dont mean standing upto 5 or 6 guys, I am not that silly, Their are always other ways to do things....I am told that I am a really nice guy and so romantic, Just last night I took my missus down to the beach for a moonlight picnic next to a slaughter house, She said the pigs were squeeling with delight cos they saw this foreigner, But I think she was just being kind. :cheersty:

• Like 4

lyno 47
Posted
Posted

good for you brock i am like you a nice guy so people tell me and if trouble comes my way i will do my best to stay out of harms way but if i have to fight i will no matter how many there are i always remember my old rsm saying to us that its not the man in the fight its the fight in the man good luck to you and your family

• Like 2