Another School Killing Spree

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

The news is talking about the young mans serious mental illness. He had a disease called Aspies its a lack of empathy apparently he had little empathy for others among other issues. His mom had a number of guns and sounds like kinda a nut herself but not because she owns guns. Allowing a mentally unbalanced frustrated angry young person access to guns is just inexcusable

• Like 3

FlyAway
Posted
Posted

The news is talking about the young mans serious mental illness. He had a disease called Aspies its a lack of empathy apparently he had little empathy for others among other issues. His mom had a number of guns and sounds like kinda a nut herself but not because she owns guns. Allowing a mentally unbalanced frustrated angry young person access to guns is just inexcusable

For many parents, they refuse to see the potential and possible dark side of their children. There is that belief "My child can do no wrong".

A prime example I see is the many mothers and fathers defending their gang banging children.

• Like 3

chachime
Posted
Posted

I almost cry, when I surf the pictures of children who died on this awful news.

• Like 2

i am bob
Posted
Posted

I'll admit it - I do have a tear or two when I see their pictures...

I've seen too many other unfortunate children murdered over the years that I don't want to see any more.

• Like 1

Americano
Posted
Posted

It was a very horrible thing that happened. How could someone become sick enough to do that to little children? I believe even President Obama really was sad this time and not just acting.

When you leave home you should always keep your gun in your pants but when you're at home its alright to take it out. I'm sure Jake learned this in his Navy training.

• Like 2

Call me bubba
Posted
Posted

Perhaps the pro-gun lobby should consider the following question: whose rights are more important, the gun owner's right to bear arms or his innocent victim's right to life?

Your question above is certainly a very thoughtful question. However, as you may know this gun issue

has arguments on both sides that could be both correct. And neither side will ever concede. It's similar

with pro life vs pro choice. They are both emotional issues that can easily generate hot tempers among

our members.

So please gentlemen, no more political discussions, OK?

Jake

I will just wrap myself around the Constitution(2nd-9th) ,, (still going, :santa_trumpet: after all these years)

AND yes time for another GROUP HUG :grouphugg: