This Is One Of The Best Things That Happened To Me

brock
Posted
Posted

Nice one Steve, I hope the two of you will have a very happy future together :cheersty:

• Like 5

tiger31
Posted
Posted

one question stevie how did ya manage to pay off ya house in 6 years ? usually ex wives take ya to the cleaners well mine did anyway lol

• Like 2

stevewool
Posted
Posted

the funny thing about the ex wife and the house and everything she took , there was 2 things she left me, her 2 children they stayed with me 1 has left home and still 1 is here,

• Like 4

nor cal mike
Posted
Posted
the only thing i did not know i had was a extra lover my then wife was playing about with, my life ended at that time, a messy divorce, lost the house, the usualy stuff us men seem to go through,

My favorite for these situations as I too have been there and done that.

http://youtu.be/tx8x3LCnYZw

• Like 2

Adventurer
Posted
Posted (edited)

I'm glad it worked out in the end for you Steve. It does sound like you found a top woman.

I also feel the same about my fiancee, she never has a bad word for anyone and is very honest and loyal..Every time I have had a doubt it was me that was wrong. I'm also very lucky to have found such a girl to marry after a number of previous ones that weren't so good in the end. Unfortunately I have to head back to Aussie soon though and unfortunately we did not get married so we will have to probably do it the hard way and take her to Aussie which I think will be almost impossible with out a lot of savings and income so I need to get that happening when I'm there/.....

Edited by Adventurer
  • Like 3

stevewool
Posted
Posted

people who are not in this forum or dont know anyone married or going out with someone from another part of the world has no idea what we have to go through, the cost the heartache, the family too, but its all worth it, its getting harder and more expensive to try to bring your love one to England, we are lucky we are going through the ILR at this moment i cant see any problem so hope it all goes well, but if my Em could not have come to England i would still have married her and moved quicker to the phils

• Like 5

i am bob
Posted
Posted

I wonder just how much difference it makes if you marry and stay in the Philippines for a couple years. Will your home Immigration services be easier on bringing your wife or does it hurt and cost just as much?

Regardless, the best thing that has ever happened to me was finding my Special Someone. Even with her being there and me still stuck in Canada, what can that say for how much better this is compared to my past relationships?

Another funny thing I just thought about... Long before I ever considered the Philippines and a Filipina being in my life, my cousin took a vacation to the Philippines. He met a wonderful Filipina and eventually returned to get married, and then went through the Red Tape Battles to bring his bride and children to Canada. Though he is one of the cousins I don't see often (there are just too many of us), I can tell when I see him that he has never been happier in his life!

• Like 3

stevewool
Posted
Posted

i dont know about the red tape you have to go through in canada or the usa, but here in england its terrible, we are treated as second class citizens, yet we are born here, the cost and forms we have to fill in just because you have fell in love with someone from asia, if they was from europe well life would be no problem, surely you dont have the same problems as us do you

• Like 2