Kids !!! Who Wants Em ????

Classic Dry
Posted
Posted

I see a lot of girls and women on the internet sites, who are single but with children.

So, what do you think guys ? Are kids a bonus or a P.I.T.A.

Now I know I'm going to get answers from both ends of the scale,

But I'd love to hear your about your experiences.

• Like 1

Jake
Posted
Posted

I see a lot of girls and women on the internet sites, who are single but with children.

So, what do you think guys ? Are kids a bonus or a P.I.T.A.

Now I know I'm going to get answers from both ends of the scale,

But I'd love to hear your about your experiences.

Excellent post Classic Dry! I don't think I could tolerate any package deals as I retire more and more

into afternoon naps and running around the house butt a$$ naked. I would scare off the kids!

If I became single again in search for another long term relationship, my selfishness of having peace

and quiet during my golden years will be a kill joy for my female companion.

Oh well.....plenty of pish everywhere -- Jake

• Like 2

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

Those of us guys over 50 would be less inclined to have children of our own or can not have a child. Most Filipinas want a child or children. If an older Foreigner settles in a long term relationship with a woman who has children wouldn't that would add stability to the relationship?

• Like 2

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
If an older Foreigner settles in a long term relationship with a woman who has children wouldn't that add stability to the relationship?

Have to agree with you OLD, I have some friends that took on a family as I did, they seem to have stronger relationships, than the 2/3 friends I have with their new children, I have heard the Mother -in -Law interference, can be over bearing at times, where a new baby is Concerned, :no: Seems they know best, as if us foreigners don't know about these things. This to me, could cause a rift. :unsure: Hey Ho! ain't life Grand!! :thumbsup:

:tiphat:

• Like 2

Bil Brock
Posted
Posted

O U & C made a VERY good point. Make sure she isn't married, annullments are a real pain in the ass & expensive to get here.

I married a young lady who didn't have kids & wanted them, so off we went..I became a father @ 57 & then again @ 59. It has been good so far. They are the 1st children for both of us, so they are kinda spoiled.

• Like 4

Americano
Posted
Posted

I suggest you do to things before getting involved with a woman that has one or more kids. Find out if she is married and if the father or fathers are still alive.

If she is married you could go to prison for having a relationship with her. That's the law in the Philippines. And, if the real father is alive he may not want you to become the father of his kids. Your safety or life could be in danger. Or you may just be a victim of Blackmail.

• Like 1

tiger31
Posted
Posted

well my g f came with 2 kids and 2 years on i don,t regret a thing ,she,s 100 percent honest right from the start iv,e not found any skeletons in the cupboard .

• Like 2

Tukaram (Tim)
Posted
Posted

Along the same lines.... I have talked to girls in their mid-40's that are single but still want to have kids! So, as an older dude, I think one that already has kids would be ok - if she is honest, and up front as pointed out by earlier replies. I think they can help stabilize the relationship, since family is so important to most Filipinos I've met. The biggest problem is some guys can't accept children from another man. It would not bother me but I know some guys that never fully accepted "her" kids. So if you are both cool with it then it should not be problem.

That being said, my girlfriend does not have kids, but wants at least one. I don't really want anymore but I bet she gets at least one ha ha! (I'm going to have 12 kids running around my house!)

• Like 3