Kids !!! Who Wants Em ????

Americano
Posted
Posted (edited)

Another thing about agreeing to raise another man's kids is when they become teenagers and rebellious they may let you know that you are not their father and refuse to do anything that you tell them. I know this is a problem in the USA and my wife says its a problem here too.

Edited by Americano

Curley
Posted
Posted

I've never wanted kids and my first wife was a model and certainly didn't want kids "spoiling her figure" so I had a vasectomy. I've been perfectly content with our decision and still am. I am currently looking for a new wife/partner and prefer younger women (not girls). I believe that if I find a woman in her late twenties or early thirties, tell her that I cannot have kids which she accepts at the time, sooner or later Mother Nature will raise her head and the relationship is likely to go onto the rocks. By taking a woman with a young child I think it can stop the desire for a child and also give her an interest in life when perhaps I won't want to go partying/doing things. I would hope to find a woman with a child young enough to grow up thinking of me as his natural Father.

• Like 5

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
when they become teenagers and rebellious they may let you know that you are not their father and refuse to do anything that you tell them.

i most certainly agree for the big part BUT will depend on how, they are brought up in the earlier years, I can remember MY own children going rebellious and telling mother and me I hate you, but like most things, they will grow out of it. if the child is loved and well cared for from the beginning, it may not be as bad as at first thought.

it is not just Stepfathers that have the problem, rebellious teenagers are just that. It is how they are handled, that matters. IMHO

:tiphat: (a stepfather to a teenager.)

• Like 5

Americano
Posted
Posted

I don't want kids but every Filipina does and not just one kid as some foreigners think, they want kid after kid until they can't have any more. It could be 5, 8, 10, or 12. That's the way her mother and grand mother did it and its been put into her mind that she must do it too.

• Like 3

Bigdog
Posted
Posted

Lucky for you I am Bob basketball is the game of choice here , you'll only need 5 for that lol...well unless you want subs hahahhaah

• Like 4