Kids !!! Who Wants Em ????

nor cal mike
Posted
Posted

i am bob. i totally agree with you if you love her those kids are a part of her so why wouldnt you love them too?many adopt kids for one reason or another and bring them up as there own with as much love and caring as natural parents cheers

You are so right lyno 47', there are so many kids who simply need love.

• Like 2

nor cal mike
Posted
Posted
I don't want kids

I totally understand your position and I respect and admire your honesty. Sadly, to many men do not have the strenght to be honest and children suffer. My hat's off to you sir.

• Like 2

nor cal mike
Posted
Posted

I like kids as long as someone takes them home with them when they leave ..... :mocking: .... Sad but true I find I have very little patients dealing with kids in my golden years .... while I have been known to buy a toy or two for the little tykes living next door or McDoo for a group of special children BUT I am not responsible for raising them .... and I have NO TOLERANCE at all kids that don't behave or their parents that don't make them .... more so for the parents as they are supposed to set the example .... yea I know I'm a PITA ..... oh well .... xmas_girl%20%281%29.gif ...... :28:

Mike, I admire your honesty and agree that parents should be the ones to set the example.

lyno 47
Posted
Posted

mike s. to each his own i love kids i love watching them becoming real indipendant llittle people.but you are right the parents have to instill all the values and good manners etc into the child,i think many parents do but that is no sure thing that they wont go off the rails, cheers

• Like 2

joeatmanila
Posted
Posted

#1 why would i ever marry someone with kids of her own? millions of single ones...get another chance!!

#2 In case i do not want or cannot have children of my own...why should i ever get married? Every gf i had in my life they all told me the same stories, same scenery more or less....

#3 Each and every one with his own opinion likes and dislikes in life...a totally personal matter.

• Like 2

Thomas
Posted
Posted

For me 0, 1 (perhaps 2) already can be OK, I don't want more than totaly 3 including geting 2 own biological.

If the father is dead or out of the picture - and they are not married -

it can even be an ADVANTAGE she has a child already, because

1. most Filipinas value down themselves much if they are an unmarried mother

2. most are left by the father, so they have been burned by a man allready, which means the new man don't need to do much good to be found good in comparing :dance:

If the child and I like each other, it's no big difference for me, at least if it's a small child. I love most small children and most small children love me :) But I don't want to start becoming stepfather for one over 10 years old, because losing the most fun part (=4-5 age) and only get the teenage part :boohoo: :no:

Although it can be a waste of my genes :mocking: I can even find it be an alternative to adopt kids, who are not biological the my future wife either, because if they are 2-4 years old, then can see personality before decide, which can't be done with own biological children :hystery:

(My grandmother had a small child already, when my grandfather married her. Back then it was a shame to be an unmarried mother here, my stepaunt kept it sectret even for her own children, when she grew up, while my grandfather treated both her and her children as his grandchildren, so he didn't say anything either, so they didn't knew he was stepgrandfather before both he and my stepaunt had died.)

---

Concerning how many children Filipinas want, it seem to have reduced much. At least among them who have told me. (1, 2, 2, 5. Coming from 4, 4, 10 and 12 children families.) But they are more clever than average :) perhaps no change among others.

• Like 4

Americano
Posted
Posted

When you decide to marry a woman who has kids by another man your life could turn out good but I say you are gambling because your life could turn out like the life Mike described. His story is very common especially in the Western world but it happens in the East too.

• Like 3

Thomas
Posted
Posted
things just didn't work out to well for us as the kids were constantly trying to cause friction between us .... and it didn't help that her father was still around and had visiting rights ...

Yes, I wouldn't want a situation where the father is still around, because if not else they will mess up the up bringing,

and often the kids still want the parents to be a couple again, even if it's impossible, so big risk they will try to sabotage your new relation..

And - if they are not in baby age - kind of not need to get "Yes" only from the woman, but from the child/children too...

• Like 4