Looking For A Nice Rural Province Near Cebu.

Americano
Posted
Posted

Thanks to both of you for providing links to the sources you used.  I have been trying to determine which months are usually the best to build a house in the area where I live.  After living here for 3 years I have noticed that the rainy season and dry season varies a lots by location.  Where my wife's family lives in Mindanao they are having heavy rains now but its been very dry here in Carcar, Cebu beginning some time in February.  This past January it rained almost every day here, but was that due to storms or was it the usual weather.  I will use the sources you provided to try to determine the usual weather.

Here's the website DM used to find the weather in Leyte. It has the weather for anywhere in the world. Nice website.

http://www.levoyageur.net/weather.php

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
retired
Posted
Posted

Not replying to any specific post but just returned from a short visit to Alona Beach , Panglao and was wondering if anyone on board lives in that area or Tagbilaran for that matter . Ran into a few expats while there that did live in the area but no expat groupies on line .  :-) Just trying to acquire some additional info about the area . On another note for anyone visiting Panglao can recommend a rural setting about 150 meters above Alona Beach . We rented a house as we had 6 for 2,400 a night . Owned by a Swiss gent it was quiet , informal , and laid back . My cup of tea at my age as i like natural settings . Swiss deli 2 doors down didn't hurt either .   :-)

• Like 4

• 3 weeks later...
Flason456
Posted
Posted

Minke B

I live in San Fernando it's nice here. I just bought 1200sqm of land up in the mountians about a10min ride down to the main road and about a 30min ride to cebu. Cost was 300psm. mostly you can get land around here for 500p persm. we are close to cacar. I have run into alot of expats that live farther south and it is just incredible there but I like being closer to Cebgu and carcar and all the malls and eateries.

• Like 2