Felonies And How They Effect The New 13A Requirment

bootleultras
Posted
Posted

Well, I am not on a "black list" as I have been to the philippines about 10 times since 2004.

Did you ever get a regular visa extension at the immigration bureau? They do a check on you before you get an extension to show you dont show in any black list, Im sure if youre not on that list you wouldnt be on any other list that you would be denied entry!

ducecoop
Posted
Posted

Well, I am not on a "black list" as I have been to the philippines about 10 times since 2004.

Did you ever get a regular visa extension at the immigration bureau? They do a check on you before you get an extension to show you dont show in any black list, Im sure if youre not on that list you wouldnt be on any other list that you would be denied entry!

No, I never got an extension. Everytime I was in PI before, i used it as an excuse to visit the rest of asia. Economy of numbers now say - that was not the best move for my future.

Thnaks

Okieboy
Posted
Posted

The  problem with these kind  of  Forums  is  they  contain a  lot  of  bull sh&t, go to your  local BOI for  information or  use the  Immigration web site if it  is  requirement  it  will be  posted, a lot  of  this  informaion is  passed  on from individuals  who do not  live  here or  heard  it  on a  news report we  are  still waiting  on the  30 day visa

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

The  problem with these kind  of  Forums  is  they  contain a  lot  of  bull shit, go to your  local BOI for  information or  use the  Immigration web site if it  is  requirement  it  will be  posted, a lot  of  this  informaion is  passed  on from individuals  who do not  live  here or  heard  it  on a  news report we  are  still waiting  on the  30 day visa

I will ask James who recently was at the Immigration office and posted his experience on another forum to post it here. Also one member here who process visas for foreigners also posted the new requirements direct from Manilas office. 

I'm surprised you don't know that it takes time for each office to catch up and how often is any government website updated but yes everything is bull shit on forums because you said so.

Okieboy
Posted
Posted

if  anyone  has  the  statute on this  requirement  post  it, that  should not  be  hard do, it  has a number  and  date  it  was put  in place. Jolley Good  Fellow says he  has  it  if  so post  it

place  the  statute  and  date easy right

put  up or  shut  up

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted (edited)

if  anyone  has  the  statute on this  requirement  post  it, that  should not  be  hard do, it  has a number  and  date  it  was put  in place. Jolley Good  Fellow says he  has  it  if  so post  it

place  the  statute  and  date easy right

put  up or  shut  up

I did not say I have it and don't tell me to shut up or you can get lost, not in the mood for crap.

Edited by Jollygoodfellow
- removed swear word
  • Like 2

Okieboy
Posted
Posted

you are  crap, you need to get  some  help my friend you have  a  problem

Okieboy
Posted
Posted

does anyone  have  in writing this  requirement,  no  hear  say from some  one  in Boi, the  statue  and  date  it was  inacted by the BOI, it  is  worthless with out that and  should  be  treated  as such, this  kind of  rambling does  no good and  could  cause  harm to some one taking  it  serious, my brother  in law  is  in the  process right  now and  no requirement  of  FBI clearance has  been required.

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

does anyone  have  in writing this  requirement,  no  hear  say from some  one  in Boi, the  statue  and  date  it was  inacted by the BOI, it  is  worthless with out that and  should  be  treated  as such, this  kind of  rambling does  no good and  could  cause  harm to some one taking  it  serious, my brother  in law  is  in the  process right  now and  no requirement  of  FBI clearance has  been required.

Lets just wait till James replies as he asked this same question in the same office that you did. So two different answers from the same office. How could this be? So why did an immigration officer give out the wrong info, did he read it in a forum?

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

you are  crap, you need to get  some  help my friend you have  a  problem

I am crap true but if you want to push me further then keep going. Just a reminder you are a guest on this forum which is owned by me.

• Like 3