Felonies And How They Effect The New 13A Requirment

Americano
Posted
Posted

Dave,

If you have a 13A Visa, which will be stamped in your Passport, then you are a Permanent Resident.

To be eligible for a 13A you must be married to a Filipina and live in the Philippines.

13A refers to Section 13 (a) of the Philippine Immigration Act of 1940.

There are other Visas which also make a person a Permanent Resident but 13A is the most commonly applied for.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
mariposa
Posted
Posted

With update to this, I have experience such as ass as okie boy, I have a client first week of February whom I supposed to process his 13a Probationary, They went to my office and we told them the new requirements so it will take long before we file the 13a, if we file without the complete documents it will be denied. and they didn't listen they even so boastful of having a contact in the BI-Main. And ask for refund. SO to cut the long story short, wifes a filipina and so eager to get ICARD to get pensions, I refunded them. They have outstanding balance to me but told them ok ...go direct, and they boost me with some lawyers blah blah. and have contacted agents to do the processing and said they can able to file the petition. Yes the 13a Visa because of the CGAF (Consolidated payments) means weather your application is complete or incomplete you can file but dont expect that the application will be approved. It can be.. file a motion for consideration and takes big bucks. :cheersty:

• Like 1

Will
Posted
Posted (edited)

13A means your married to a Filipina so just enter together and get the 1 year Balikbayan visa. Just leave together once a year and keep getting that stamp good for a year. You'll want to get away from this place anyway, I guarantee it. I was gonna get the 13A but there really is no advantage and Id rather not deal with the B.S. of getting one.

Can I double "Like" this post?? But just to clarify, you don't need 13a for one year balikbayan stamp. Save your hard earned cash! Great post , SubicSteve! Edited by Will
  • Like 2