Undercover Reporters And Underage Girls-Bar Raided

brock
Posted
Posted

I want to know why they dont just lock up every bar owner, Because every bar is selling girls, Or is it because some bars pay protection money, So they dont get raided...YES  of course it is

i am bob
Posted
Posted

I want to know why they dont just lock up every bar owner, Because every bar is selling girls, Or is it because some bars pay protection money, So they dont get raided...YES  of course it is

In this case, it wasn't because he had bar girls - they were licensed as required.

The problem was that he had under-age bar girls as well as admitted to having sex with the under-age bar girls.

• Like 1

Bruce
Posted
Posted (edited)

What? Bars are a business. There are rules to follow. Follow them and you are in a much better position than those who choose not to follow them. The rule, since Bush forced the law to change, is 18 and up. OK, not to hard to follow. There are THOUSANDS of women, 18 and up who are willing to work in a bar. Either as a GRO or as a prostitute.

Now, I know you do not live under a rock! And if other Brit posters are correct, the age of consent is 16 in the UK, not 18 as in Phils..... If it was 16 in Phils all this (most) drama would be gone... But then no more sex trafficking money from the US... so the drama continues. SInce you read this forum on a regular schedule, you must have read multiple posts and opinions that, basicly say the same things....

While sex work may not be the 1st choice... without that work being available... THOUSANDS of Pinoy families can not pay for food or send their kids to school.  

What is your VIABLE alternative... without a huge DOLE system and bankrupting the country? If you do not like the bars... do not go in. If you do not want a prostitute... then do not rent one. But for many millions of people across the planet, a bar is a way of life..... the PUB is well ingrained into the UK genes!

Very few 'girls' are sold. In the US, all the press and money from the US Attorney's office for prosecuting sex trafficers is tainted. A recent study found tham MOST real teen sex workers were gay boys, and black girls who see no issue with selling themselves for money! . And that does not bring in the donations. In the US, the money comes from people thinking they are helping rescue poor poor little WHITE girls who were snatched off the playground. But the studies and stats do not back that up. So the SPIN is then applied and these drama raids happen.

DId you see the 'girl' in that video? Do you think she wanted to be RESCUED? She was paid for her appearance and next month she is dancing again.. I again say... WHERE are the CHILDREN? We all hear about sex trafficking and CHILDREN.. ok... but the raids and videos show willing girls who may or may not be under 18.

Like I said before, I have been in Phils 9 times and in the slums many times. NEVER was offered a girl or approached by a CHILD for anything but money or food. No outright sex offers. So..... like the commercial says... Where is the BEEF!

Also, do not forget that a week or so ago there was a press article about Noynoy signing an EXPANDED sex trafficking law... why? Because they could not find any real victims under the current law to show the US to get more anti trafficking MONEY.... Expanded law = wider defination of a 'victim' = more arrest potentials. All chasing the money... the girls? Well they happen to simply be the bait. Nothing more.  

Edited by Bruce
  • Like 4

i am bob
Posted
Posted

Sometimes just following the logic gets confusing...

Recently the Philippine government changed their school system to go to Grade 12.  Once you graduate, you are considered an adult.  Before the change to Grade 12, you were still considered an adult after graduating.  A much younger adult but an adult still the same.  You were then expected to go to university or get a job.  And being a bar girl is a job.  Maybe this is why they raised the school system to Grade 12?

:89:

Bruce
Posted
Posted

Sometimes just following the logic gets confusing...

Recently the Philippine government changed their school system to go to Grade 12.  Once you graduate, you are considered an adult.  Before the change to Grade 12, you were still considered an adult after graduating.  A much younger adult but an adult still the same.  You were then expected to go to university or get a job.  And being a bar girl is a job.  Maybe this is why they raised the school system to Grade 12?

:89:

I remember reading about the school system before say 1960. 12 grades, based on the US system and a good education. After 1960-61, in a cost cutting measure, it was reduced to 10. Still 10 out on Samar.

If they are going to a 12 yr program again... just following the western example (again) and trying to mainstream the concept of Phils as a real progressive country... Regardless of the truth.

• Like 2

brock
Posted
Posted

I agree with everything you are saying Bruce.

And as for the guy admitting on video that he had sex with an underage girl, Well, Unless the girl makes a complaint against him, The video evidence is no good, As we have seen in a recent murder case.

When I have been with a girl in the Philippines, If she tells me she is 18, Then what am I to do, Take her to a dentist ?

Just more bullsh&t from the Philippines system of doing things,

These girls that are supposedly rescued will be back working in another bar the very next night...If the bar owners dont pay, then they dont play, That is the crux of it.

• Like 2

Bruce
Posted
Posted (edited)

If there was no 'list' in the US of sex trafficking countries, as ranking system so to speak AND if the US was not throwing money at this supposed / manufactured issue, the Philippines would revert back to business as usual.

I think that almost all of us, yes, even Jake, the butt of our jokes....... well we all agree that sex with PRE pubescent kids is wrong... Of course!

I think that we all support efforts to protect 'those children' from sexual activity. But as for the usual 18 yr old bar girls, they are a victim in name only and for those soon to be 18, the bar management needs to be aware and carefully screen all applicats for jobs.

I for one would like to see the 'task forces' focus their energy on the true kids and not waste time and money manufacturing situations just to generate more funding.

Thailand, a buddist country seems to be the hot bed of true child molesters. The Philippines, a catholic country seems to tolerate the 15+ teens moving into the bar scene with the law now saying 18. WHat a lot of people do not understand is the lure of money. An 18 yr old girl can make 1,000p a night or much more some times. A girl who is 15-16-17- sees this 18 yr old girl with money and a phone and clothes.  

So she wants to do it now and now wait until she is i8. Her family may also see this and agree that she should not wait to 18. So the girl, painted as a victim is not a victim but in name only.

How many of you guys used to 'hustle' beer outside of a liquor store as a teenager? Same thing. It is normal for a teen to want to do things that are not legal as of yet for them.  

The news crews are under a lot of pressure to produce...... NEWS! This is a bad thing when mixed with law enforcement under pressure to produce results! Fake or weak arrests are made.

Suppose wayyy up in the land of Bob... Canada, there was a memo sent out by the government that unless more arrests are made for PALM TREE THEFTS, funding would be cut and layoff of law enforcement staff is next. So what do you think is going to happen! The RCMP and the news crews will work together to break up that dreaded Sascatchawan (SPL?) Palm Tree Theft gang......

Edited by I am bob
removed reference to a specific religion

i am bob
Posted
Posted

Ok, this is starting to get into slamming politics and religion (the religious remark was edited out) - and what subjects are taboo on this forum?  Politics and religion.  So let's change the direction a bit.

Call me bubba
Posted
Posted

Ok, this is starting to get into slamming politics and religion (the religious remark was edited out) -

and what subjects are taboo on this forum?  Politics and religion.  So let's change the direction a bit.

bob I agree that the forum has no place for BOTH politics and religion,, as it can get very nasty,

BRUCE is his past posts has always made a GOOD  POINT, even if its on the boarder-line .

sometimes we must get very close to that LINE in order to make our view or or point across.

• Like 1

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted

sometimes we must get very close to that LINE in order to make our view or or point across.

The owner of the bar in the story thought he was 'close' to the line.  Over time that line blurs when you stay on the edge.  Then you find yourself on the wrong side of it.  Thus this forum tends to encourage its members to stay back from the edge.  Or to be less vague:  If it looks like religion and/or politics then it is and will be addressed as such.

• Like 2