Undercover Reporters And Underage Girls-Bar Raided

Bruce
Posted
Posted

Not an issue for me. I made an accurate statement. The validity of the statement is not being questioned, just the possibility of a new discussion of the meaning of that statement and that on this forum they want to stay away for the topic.

Tom has a 'ranting' forum I think, and maybe it is OK there, but I am not a member and no need to rant about the statement I made. I can see the logic of not getting side tracked by a religion subject.  

Mike S
Posted
Posted

When I have been with a girl in the Philippines, If she tells me she is 18, Then what am I to do, Take her to a dentist ?

Thanks for bringing that up Brock ....... there is no way on gods green earth you can tell a girls age by looking at her teeth that is to see if she is underage (unless of course she still has her baby teeth ..... joke .. lang ... joke :mocking: ) if she was a horse it would be a different matter but there are lots of circumstantial items that enter into if the girl has her rear molers or not ..... and one of those things is diet ..... this big farce dreamed up by the local government is no way near actuate if it was it would be used in developed world countries not 3rd world countries ..... I mean hey why not use it to keep underage kids out of bars or from buying beer in the states ....... "come here sweety ......open your mouth so I can see if you are old enough to buy that 6 pack" ..... yea right ..... the lawyers would have a field day with that one ..... can you say mega lawsuit ...... 

Once again I'm gonna bring up the obvious ..... in order for a girl to work in a bar she must have a working permit issued by none other than the city hall in the area she is going to work in ..... so if you are going to blame someone blame them .... they issued the damn permit ...... now if they have a forged document (which they don't) .... than that is a different story ..... but city hall throws up it's hands and says "I didn't know that she was underage" ...... horse pooky ..... they don't want to know .... they would rather blame the foreign bar owner and prosecute him .....  when was the last time you ever heard of a Pinoy bar owner being charged with this sort of crime ...... I've only heard of one ... a long time ago but nothing ever came of it ..... but then they didn't have a certain person (who I won't name because of violating the no religion and ethnic rule) who has a hard on for persons from the west ..... 

Now as for his reply about his underage girl friend ... that was just plain stupid ..... and he supposedly has lived here for 20 years and owns a bar ...... if he does then he should get what is coming to him ..... but like Dave has said people can say just about anything you want to hear when in a bar ..... drinking seems to loosen lips ..... imaginations or fantasy's ....... IMHO ..... during WW II the US had a slogan "loose lips ... sink ships" .... and his ship is floundering badly

A simple solution ..... if you just gotta have sex with someone other than your wife or legal aged girlfriend pick someone in their 60's .... hell us senior citizens need love too ..... and you can definitely tell we are not underage ....... right Jake ..... :hystery: :hystery:

• Like 4

i am bob
Posted
Posted

One thing I think most people missed...  This guy is married to a woman I believe is back in Texas.  His wife was extremely (upset) with him as he was spending most of his time in the Philippines "running" his bar that was supposed to have staff to run it for him.  Step to the side for a second here for an intersecting piece - he also had another girlfriend who he dumped in favour of the new one.  There is no vengance like that of a woman scorned - or so they say - and she not only quit her job but started blasting both his facebook page over it but also put on his wife's facebook page all about his new underage girlfriend.  At the beginning of one of videos, he told that story and then, before asked about it, immediately said that, even though he told his wife it was all lies, "of course it was all true!"  If his wife ever found out that it was true, she would divorce him and take everything he had.

Anybody wonder if this is where ABC got their initial lead on the guy?

:mocking: