lonewolf
Posted
Posted

the place sounds great, enjoy it let tomorrow take care of itself

Bruce
Posted
Posted

the place sounds great, enjoy it let tomorrow take care of itself

What! Did you learn NOTHING from the childrens story of the ant and the grasshopper! :hystery:

Jake
Posted
Posted (edited)

Hello Shipmate,

Dang, talk about adventure living in a bamboo home!  You'll give the neighborhood monkeys a run 

for their money.   I guess you will be the new kid on the block, howlin' the night away.....he, he.  You

might as well learn about all the jungle mystical creatures with their unique howling.  You need to

distinguish between a male Kapre vs a bakla Kapre.....he, he.  

By the way, I measure travel time in how much San Magoo I can drink while waiting for the jeepney.

Looks like that internet cafe is your favorite hangout.  I could just imagine Tuka, along with the other

lovely Pinays, luring the newbie expats to the Philippines....he, he.  That photo of you swimming with

your hat on is classic.  I would go there in a heart beat!  

One more thing....forget about some ass wipes.  You need to learn the tabu-tabu method.  If you have

any questions, ask Mike the S for advance video instructions (personalized).  

Edited by Jake
  • Like 2

bootleultras
Posted
Posted

PRANK........cracks me up every time!

:hystery:

Mike S
Posted
Posted

If you have any questions, ask Mike the S for advance video instructions (personalized).

While I appreciate the kind words he better look to OUC ..... I'm just a bare beginner when it comes to video tips and tricks ....... and I spend more time on Google trying to learn to do things ..... I'm finding that video editing takes a great deal of time and effort which I could exert elsewhere .... and have a much more fulfilling out-cum if you know what I mean ....  :mocking:  (hummmmmm .... did I spell that right ..... damn spell checker ...... where is Bruce when you need him ..... :hystery: :hystery: :hystery:

• Like 2

Jake
Posted
Posted

If you have any questions, ask Mike the S for advance video instructions (personalized).

While I appreciate the kind words he better look to OUC ..... I'm just a bare beginner when it comes to video tips and tricks ....... and I spend more time on Google trying to learn to do things ..... I'm finding that video editing takes a great deal of time and effort which I could exert elsewhere .... and have a much more fulfilling out-cum if you know what I mean ....  :mocking:  (hummmmmm .... did I spell that right ..... damn spell checker ...... where is Bruce when you need him ..... :hystery: :hystery: :hystery:

Dang Marine.....talk about tongue in cheek!  Your thoughts of exerting elsewhere with more full filling

out-cum had me rolling.  I think I just busted my gut laughing!  Spell check....what spell check?  Your

dirty thoughts came across lima-charlie (loud and clear).

I'm really dying to read up on Tuka's upcuming adventure.  The way he's adapting seems like he could

go fully native and start sending photos of himself completely butt naked?  Actually, he's not completely

naked......he still has his hat on.  And it's hanging at the 2 o'clock position!

Ahhh......to be young again.  Way to go Tuka!  

• Like 2

Tukaram (Tim)
Posted
Posted

i think i will pass on the video series....

but seriously how do you use this damn bucket without taking a full shower? what about the cr at the mall?

if the instructions are too graphic you can pm me the answer ha ha

• Like 3

Jake
Posted
Posted

but seriously how do you use this damn bucket without taking a full shower? what about the cr at the mall?

OK Tuka.....you ask for it.  Here are the basics on how to take a tabu-tabu shower.  First, make sure 

the large container contains enough water for at least 4 tabu(s).  The first tabu is for the initial shock

to get your body fully wet.  Shampoo and soap up the rest of your body.  The second tabu is to rinse

followed by another soap and rinse.  It's similar of taking a navy 2 minute shower.  

For more advanced techniques, perhaps your GF can assist you.  Especially if you're hanging that

towel at the 2 o'clock position......he, he.

• Like 2

Bruce
Posted
Posted

OK Tuka.....you ask for it.  Here are the basics on how to take a tabu-tabu shower.  First, make sure 

the large container contains enough water for at least 4 tabu(s).  The first tabu is for the initial shock

to get your body fully wet.  Shampoo and soap up the rest of your body.  The second tabu is to rinse

followed by another soap and rinse.  It's similar of taking a navy 2 minute shower.  

For more advanced techniques, perhaps your GF can assist you.  Especially if you're hanging that

towel at the 2 o'clock position......he, he.

HEY! why work hard?????? I have bought and sent over several camp showers. Cheap off ebay. Or a camping store near you. A simple collapsible BLACK plastic 3-5 gal container with a hose and nozzel and pinch off control on the hose. Fill and hang in the direct sunlight.

You can make one! A 5gal bucket painted on the outside BLACK and epoxy on a hose in the bottom (Jake, this is after you cut a hole for the hose, ok?) fill it, put top on loosely and hang in the sun.... the sun heats the water.... you take a shower in the afternoon.  

Or.... like I have said before...... I do my CAMPING in hotels......... :hystery:

• Like 3

Tukaram (Tim)
Posted
Posted

yeah... but it was not showering i was talking about... ha ha :tiphat:

• Like 2