Posted

But Tuka...  You wanted a mini-shower!

:mocking:

• Like 1

Tukaram (Tim)
Posted
Posted

3rd try. i hate this phone

actually my point is with no toilet paper or a bidet how does one clean oneself using a bucket without taking a shower. like at a mall cr. my girlfriend is too shy to show me :tiphat:

Bruce
Posted
Posted (edited)

3rd try. i hate this phone

actually my point is with no toilet paper or a bidet how does one clean oneself using a bucket without taking a shower. like at a mall cr. my girlfriend is too shy to show me :tiphat:

Oh that!... Easy!  Use YOUTUBE .COM and search      "How to clean my A$$ without water or toilet paper, when traveling in the Philippines". 

And as for 'shy'. No problem, just  ask JAKE!.

( I wonder how many members are going to youtube right now? :hystery: )

Edited by Bruce
  • Like 2

JJReyes
Posted
Posted

Oh that!... Easy! Use YOUTUBE .COM and search "How to clean my A$$ without water or toilet paper, when traveling in the Philippines".

The Philippine system is actually quite messy. There is something called a "sitz bath" for the behinds of those suffering from Hemorrhoids. It is placed on top of a toilet bowl. (Bruce is a retired nurse so he can provide a better description.) You can purchase an inexpensive version in the Philippines -- a shallow round container. Try it. Better than taking off all your clothes and splashing water down your legs.

• Like 1

Bruce
Posted
Posted

Oh that!... Easy! Use YOUTUBE .COM and search "How to clean my A$$ without water or toilet paper, when traveling in the Philippines".

The Philippine system is actually quite messy. There is something called a "sitz bath" for the behinds of those suffering from Hemorrhoids. It is placed on top of a toilet bowl. (Bruce is a retired nurse so he can provide a better description.) You can purchase an inexpensive version in the Philippines -- a shallow round container. Try it. Better than taking off all your clothes and splashing water down your legs.

Sorry. Wrong gender. I did OB/GYN and I had a motto... if the patient has a penis... then it is NOT my patient! :dance:  Tuka is on his own... unless Jake wants to help him out.  

Tukaram (Tim)
Posted
Posted

jake did offer a video series...

• Like 1

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

actually my point is with no toilet paper or a bidet how does one clean oneself using a bucket without taking a shower.

Never had to do it but I believe you would cup your hand and scoop up the water while bending or squatting over the toilet, use fingers and water to wash. Repeat then pick nose and use towel if available to dry. If at home, buy large dog with long tongue, here boy !

Advice is always free  :thumbsup: 

• Like 3

Bruce
Posted
Posted

actually my point is with no toilet paper or a bidet how does one clean oneself using a bucket without taking a shower.

Never had to do it but I believe you would cup your hand and scoop up the water while bending or squatting over the toilet, use fingers and water to wash. Repeat then pick nose and use towel if available to dry. If at home, buy large dog with long tongue, here boy !

Advice is always free  :thumbsup: 

Oh THANK YOU very much for the visual........... Please excuse me now whilst I bang my head into the wall trying to dislodge that visual from my brain...... :omg:

JJReyes
Posted
Posted

My wife asked me to purchase Kirkland household surface wipes from Costco. I didn't have my glasses and ended up purchasing a huge box of Kirkland moist flushable wipes. It turns out this is a new product substituting for toilet paper. Each pack has 60 pre-moistened bio-degradable wipes. My preference is the more traditional toilet paper, so it won't be used at home.

The product makes sense for the Philippines. I can carry a pack in my camera bag as a back-up just in case the CR does not have toilet paper. Maybe I should buy more and give the packs as gifts in the Philippines. Cheaper than buying boxes of chocolate covered macadamia nuts.  

• Like 1

Bruce
Posted
Posted

My wife asked me to purchase Kirkland household surface wipes from Costco. I didn't have my glasses and ended up purchasing a huge box of Kirkland moist flushable wipes. It turns out this is a new product substituting for toilet paper. Each pack has 60 pre-moistened bio-degradable wipes. My preference is the more traditional toilet paper, so it won't be used at home.

The product makes sense for the Philippines. I can carry a pack in my camera bag as a back-up just in case the CR does not have toilet paper. Maybe I should buy more and give the packs as gifts in the Philippines. Cheaper than buying boxes of chocolate covered macadamia nuts.  

Does anyone remember that Stalone movie with Sandra Bullock, Westly Snipes (Still in federal prison / tax issues)  and a few others before they were big names. He was frozen for 30+ years and when thawed out in the future.... there was no toilet paper. 3 Sea Shells were to be used instead and that was a joke written into the movie. Caused quite a deal with the college crowd as they all (stupid college kids) tried to figure out how to use the '3 shells' and then post the answer on the web....