House Rental Iloilo

JJReyes
Posted
Posted

Not that I am trying to divert the discussion away from this wonderful sub-topic, but whatever happened to the request for pictures of the bamboo house occupied by Tuka Ram?

• Like 2

Jake
Posted
Posted

Not that I am trying to divert the discussion away from this wonderful sub-topic, but whatever happened to the request for pictures of the bamboo house occupied by Tuka Ram?

I think Tuka is playing around and got hooked up with his bakla Kapre.  Besides that, the Kapre has

a better bamboo house than Tuka......he, he.

Yeah, where are those photos -- Jake 

Bruce
Posted
Posted

I think Tuka is playing around and got hooked up with his bakla Kapre.

Hey buddy! We do not tolerate that kinda talk around here. There may be women and children on this site! 

Anyway, google translator says that 'bakla Kapre' means ' anxiety Kapre'...... I am glad it is free... you get what you pay for....

Will someone man up here and tell Tuka to help his GF over her 'shyness'. A am positive a few well spent pesos with a local GRO will provide on site instruction on how to wash his 'puwit'. :nudie:

Obviously he is too embarassed and can not get past this point. We must get him past this rough spot in his relationsship so he can TAKE SOME DAMN PICS of the house! :dance:

• Like 1

Jake
Posted
Posted

actually my point is with no toilet paper or a bidet how does one clean oneself using a bucket without taking a shower.

Never had to do it but I believe you would cup your hand and scoop up the water while bending or squatting over the toilet, use fingers and water to wash. Repeat then pick nose and use towel if available to dry. If at home, buy large dog with long tongue, here boy !

Advice is always free  :thumbsup: 

This advice will cost you a couple San Magoos.  For the first timers, it's going to be a trial period

where you must bend forward at just the right angle.  If you bend too much, then some of the dirty

water will drip from your family jewels and possibly from your love monkey.  

It will take some complicated coordination trying to pour that plastic bucket just over your butt crack

while the other fingers (with soap) is taking care of business.  Repeat until all the nooks and crannies

are scrub clean.  Believe me, you will feel presh na presh. 

I usually carry around a small face cloth and a bottle of pine scented alcohol for digging up the crud

under the finger nails.  Another bonus of going native style was the fact my hemorrhoids eventually

disappeared.

Ahh......presh na presh -- Jake

Bruce
Posted
Posted (edited)

was the fact my hemorrhoids eventually disappeared.

TOO much information! But at least Tuka and every SOB reading this forum for years to come, will know know how to wash their butts. Thanks Jake.

Edited by Bruce

Tukaram (Tim)
Posted
Posted

working on the house today. will get a couple pictures but not moving in until 1 April

stevewool
Posted
Posted

way to go, keep us all posted in all things happening over there with you, you are my new robinson crusoe it seems :thumbsup:

• Like 1

Tukaram (Tim)
Posted
Posted

trying to attach pics with my phone... good luck.

post-2045-0-12305500-1362901505_thumb.jp

post-2045-0-03059400-1362901667_thumb.jp

• Like 3