Internet Dating. Which Sites Are Legit?

Jake
Posted
Posted

Hey John,

Nice field report about your lessons learned about dating websites.  Actually, I found it quite interesting

because my generation only had the used and sticky catalog from Cherry Blossum.....he, he.  Thank

you for sharing your mistakes with us -- I believe we can all learn from your lesson.

You've been busy with the keyboard and video cam?  You've been gone a couple months.....he, he.

Anyway, grab a cup of coffee or a San Magoo and stay for awhile.  Allow your sorrows to fall on uncle

Mike S's shoulders and he will treat you right.  Just don't bend over to pick up that soap, OK?

Respectfully -- Jake

I wish Jake would start a dating site, now that is a site I would join! :hystery:

Your wish is my undoing, I'm sorry to say.  I can no longer restrain myself for keeping my favorite dating site secret

anymore.  Since you are between relationships and I feel sorry for you, here is my new love of joy.....please treat

her with up most respect.  She's very fragile but can easily break your back: post-686-0-35401900-1383925123_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

anthonytt
Posted
Posted

Your wish is my undoing, I'm sorry to say. I can no longer restrain myself for keeping my favorite dating site secret

anymore. Since you are between relationships and I feel sorry for you, here is my new love of joy.....please treat

her with up most respect. She's very fragile but can easily break your back: Favorite One.jpg

I don't know what's more disturbing.. Jake posting her or Mikes "Like" hahaaa

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 3

i am bob
Posted
Posted

I was scared to put any likes down on this one until I had read the whole thing,.. And then I saw the picture! Saved once again!!!

Sent by Gaseous Monkeys using tin cans, a very long string and Tapatalk...