The Truth Will Out

FlyAway
Posted
Posted

Good to hear you had a great time. Always nice to hear of good news.

• Like 2

i am bob
Posted
Posted

Didn't we just have an article about an Australian and a 14 year old?  hehe!  Seriously, your girlfriend looks very young but then I can not tell a woman's age if my life depended on it!  I have pictures of my own Special Someone where some she looks (to me) 30 and others she looks 12...  Scary!  Anyway, my point was you have done very well, my friend!  The way you describe her has me thinking you two will be happy for many many years to come!

Your entire post was fantastic too!  Found a few places to visit someday...  And a good reminder to our members (ok, more for anyone hiding in the shadows) on how to have a good time in the Philippines and not create any "Stupid Kano" issues.  I really enjoyed this!

• Like 5

BrettGC
Posted
Posted

Didn't we just have an article about an Australian and a 14 year old?  hehe!  Seriously, your girlfriend looks very young but then I can not tell a woman's age if my life depended on it!  I have pictures of my own Special Someone where some she looks (to me) 30 and others she looks 12...  Scary!  Anyway, my point was you have done very well, my friend!  The way you describe her has me thinking you two will be happy for many many years to come!

Your entire post was fantastic too!  Found a few places to visit someday...  And a good reminder to our members (ok, more for anyone hiding in the shadows) on how to have a good time in the Philippines and not create any "Stupid Kano" issues.  I really enjoyed this!

LOL She's 25 mate.  Same as you, I can't pick 'em either.

• Like 2

Jake
Posted
Posted (edited)

Oh, I bought 2 goats that night, I don’t really remember doing it.....

Hmm.....had to read that twice.  Aussie sailors are well known for doing their wild things.....he, he.

Well, Senior Chief another successful love story!  It's such an inspiration to realize your true nature.

You have that caring smile and compassion, in which your lovely Arlyn finally saw your inner soul.

And yet, as a Senior Chief retired from RAN, you walk softly but carry a big stick.  

I salute you sir!  Respectfully -- Jake

PS -- great looking family! 

Edited by Jake
  • Like 2

BrettGC
Posted
Posted (edited)

Thanks Master Chief!  I often tell my kids "walk softly but carry a big stick" :).  It's not really that hard to treat people how you'd like to be treated and it takes less energy to be friendly and polite than rude and angry :)

PS Anyone want to buy a couple of goats?

Edited by BrettGC
  • Like 3

bootleultras
Posted
Posted

Good for you Brett, looks like you've found yourself an angel :)

Great post, glad to hear another successful story and someone promoting the better side of the country we have taken to our hearts.

By the way spicy Kambing (goat) Caldereta is actually very nice, I actually tried it one night in a friends street party, very expensive too....... If your cooking 'em next time, drop me a line & Ill pop up to have a bite, promise the Jamiesons will be on me :dance:

• Like 4

Jake
Posted
Posted

Thanks Master Chief!  I often tell my kids "walk softly but carry a big stick" :).  It's not really that hard to treat people how you'd like to be treated and it takes less energy to be friendly and polite than rude and angry :)

PS Anyone want to buy a couple of goats?

Bah, bah.....sorry, but I want the ones that are still untouched.  Apparently, they have already been de-virginized!

One of these days shipmate, we are gonna sing the night away, although I can only fart a couple notes.  We will

be stumbling drunk on our ass and swapping a million sea stories.  

As long as you respect me in the morning, we'll be good to go.....he, he.  

Respectfully -- Jake  

• Like 2

Bruce
Posted
Posted
The truth will out? Well on this trip she revealed to me that she owns 2 apartments and 2 vans (upscale taxi service) in Butuan. I can’t blame her for being a little reluctant to reveal all on my first trip given that her first husband tried to rob her blind. She also told me her true age; a LOT younger than advertised. She was worried that because she was outside my advertised limits I’d call it off.

WHAT!!!!!!!!! She LIED to you??? DOWNSIZING LIES?????? Where have I heard about that before???? Oh , yeah... HERE. Well I hope Mike B doesn't see your post........ :hystery:

Nice looking woman... but who is the bald guy who keeps getting into the pictures? It really is distracting! :cheersty:

Were are the goats? And are they cute? :nudie:  

• Like 4

lyno 47
Posted
Posted

Brett what a great post I am so happy for you mate you have won the jackpot cheers lyno

• Like 2