The Truth Will Out

Bruce
Posted
Posted

OH GREAT! Now I will have to go and double check with my Special Someone again just how old she is!!!

As long as she is => the age of consent in what ever country you are in, who cares how old she is! Just make sure the life insurance is paid up. Now drink your warm milk and take a nap, old man!

Well. It can be some difference if Bob's gf is 18 or 26, because if he want to marry her (and other legal matters too ?) and she isn't old enough* then her parents have to say OK too. In worst case it can be a long waiting time until the gf become old enough to decide herself   :)

*25 (or is it above 25=26?)  Our way of counting age or theirs?   :)

Btw - I don't know if it's same anywhere in Phili, but in Thailand at least some switch to saying e g "30" when being 29 and one day, while in western countries it's common women try to stay 29 for ever...   :lol:       

Well it really does not matter because in Dog years OR cat years... Bob's age is DEAD. :hystery:

• Like 3

Daydreamer
Posted
Posted
Your entire post was fantastic too! Found a few places to visit someday... And a good reminder to our members (ok, more for anyone hiding in the shadows) on how to have a good time in the Philippines and not create any "Stupid Kano" issues. I really enjoyed this!

Same here, I'm coming to the Philippines (hopefully)this June. Now, I have more than a few places to visit with my girlfriend and her daughter. She has told me that she would like to visit other parts of the Philippines because she's never seen other parts except for the province that she lives in.

• Like 2

davewe
Posted
Posted

Fillipinas count their age as the next number once they pass the halfway mark. If your girl is 24 and 6 months she will automatically say that she is 25, she is in fact nearer to 25 than 24 by their reckoning.

Yes I noticed this alot in the days when I was chatting online with many girls. They would often say they 25 when in fact they were several months shy of 25. It sort of reminds me of what we were little kids and would say, "I'm 6 1/2, almost 7."

• Like 2

i am bob
Posted
Posted
Well it really does not matter because in Dog years OR cat years... Bob's age is DEAD.

Hmm...   Bruce, you look quite a bit older (20 years?) than me....   And you are only a few years older than I am (shy of 60 by how much?)...  Yet you say I am DEAD?  I am so upset!!!  Oh!  You!  YOU!!!  YOU ZOMBIE YOU!!!

Sorry Grandpa...  Couldn't resist!  Your round - make mine a wee splash of dark rum and oj, please!

:mocking:

• Like 1

Thomas
Posted
Posted

Well it really does not matter because in Dog years OR cat years... Bob's age is DEAD.

Hmm...   Bruce, you look quite a bit older (20 years?) than me....   And you are only a few years older than I am (shy of 60 by how much?)...  Yet you say I am DEAD?  I am so upset!!!  Oh!  You!  YOU!!!  YOU ZOMBIE YOU!!!

Sorry Grandpa...  Couldn't resist!  Your round - make mine a wee splash of dark rum and oj, please!

:mocking:

It had been worse if it had been banana fly years  :)

• Like 1

pongpong12
Posted
Posted

You are quite lucky to find a beautiful woman inside out and great photos too!  I'm delighted to hear you're moving to the Philippines. Good luck :cheersty:   

• Like 1