Problems With Filipinas

Bruce
Posted
Posted

Yeah! (what everyone else said) Perhaps you are looking for the wrong thing. Your goal is to get married?? WHY? Your goal might be too high for now. So settle on simply finding a stationary /  stable woman for a long term relationship.

LEASE with the option to buy at a yet to be specified date.

The older the woman, the better chances are she is stable and easier to get along with.  

• Like 5

jpbago
Posted
Posted
The older the woman, the better chances are she is stable and easier to get along with.  

Maybe introduce him to your Jollibee lady.

• Like 4

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

Bruce makes an excellent point.

"The older the woman, the better chances are she is stable and easier to get along with."

Anyway I hope you will find a happy match next time.

• Like 3

Bruce
Posted
Posted
Maybe introduce him to your Jollibee lady.

HEY! Cut that crap out! I already have Canadian Bob and Jake all in a dither on how to woo her away from me! And that is not easy once a woman sees Jake part his hair with his tongue....

But in reality, of all the women I have met on Samar and help out, she is the lowest maintenance and causes the least drama. She is a keeper... IF I was looking for a wife....... Like that old song by the Jimmy Soul..... 

JIMMY SOUL lyrics - If You Wanna Be Happy - Oldie Lyrics

www.oldielyrics.com/lyrics/jimmy_soul/if_you_wanna_be_happy.html - Similarto JIMMY SOUL lyrics - If You Wanna Be Happy - Oldie Lyrics

If you wanna be happy for the rest of your life. Never make a pretty woman your wife. So for my personal point of view. Get an ugly girl to marry you. If you wanna  ...

robert k
Posted
Posted

I think the OP is having a problem because he is picking career women who don't really neeeeed a man, but see nothing wrong with getting one to pay for a few things, dinner, missed car payment, car insurance, plane tickets, happens everywhere. I think you just need to find the right one, of any ethnicity. Like Thomas, I intend to live in the Philippines and I let it be known from the start. My girl is smart and has a job but she isn't a career woman. She wouldn't even let me send her money as a gift. I think you can have success if you eliminate all the ones who don't share your goals as prospective partners, look for the personality you want to be around and let this narrow the group more, pick from any that are left over according to looks or family or any other criteria that suits you because you aren't going to find perfection. Keep searching. :)

• Like 5

MikeB
Posted
Posted

I have suspicions this is a trolling post but, if it really happened, it seems obvious that the OP spent far too much time "online" with these 3 women and not enough face to face before making lifetime commitments. You can't know someone by communicating through a computer any more then you can judge our character by reading our posts on a forum. There are women who prey on lonely men through dating sites, if it wasn't a successful strategy they wouldn't do it. Some are very good. 

• Like 5