Problems With Filipinas

Geoff Thomas
Posted
Posted

Seven wonderful years with my friend, partner, soul mate, business partner and wife. Anilou! Filipina ? absolutely!

• Like 5

Jake
Posted
Posted

Seven wonderful years with my friend, partner, soul mate, business partner and wife. Anilou! Filipina ? absolutely!

Triple LIKE mate!  Well done sir -- Jake

• Like 1

Mike S
Posted
Posted
In other words, who is scamming who? I would hazard to guess that many foreigners, including other Asians are the master scam artists. And being victims of these foreign visitors, the Filipina has no other recourse but to learn from the masters themselves. What would you do in her shoes? In many cases, the young Filipina has no shoes. Often times physically abused by family members and cast out to the street selling their bodies for a bowl of rice. If the opportunity comes my way, I would try every means possible for another bowl of rice. Starvation (with young kids) would be my primary motive of scamming anyone that comes my way. The young Filipina....her innocence lost a long time ago. Our good samaritan Bruce has seen this not only at ground zero, but below ground as well. And it ain't pretty....... Respectfully -- Jake

Hey folks read this again and then reread it ...... I believe our friend Jake has hit the nail square on the head and is indeed driving home the point of why some Filipinas may do what they do .... we may look at it as scamming but they may look at it as surviving ..... thank you my friend .... I never thought of it that way ..... :th_thbestpost: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :tiphat:

:cheersty:

• Like 4

Thomas
Posted
Posted
I believe our friend Jake has hit the nail square on the head and is indeed driving home the point of why some Filipinas may do what they do .... we may look at it as scamming but they may look at it as surviving ..... thank you my friend .... I never thought of it that way .....
I had thought of it !!!  :)

It's a HUGE difference between

/them, who try to scam for SURVIVING,

/and the experienced scam skilled, who do it MORE than geting the basics.

The first ones I find OK, but not the second.

(I think similar of not violent thiefs. That's why I hesitate solving security with guard dogs, because I don't want to hurt "kind" small thiefs, who just try to take some of my fruit or such, because they are hungry. But perhaps I will manage to solve it by make the just hungry ones come to ASK for some food instead of stealing it   :)   I plan to offer the healthy ones to get it in exchange for small jobs, so I don't support them, who are just lazy...  Harder to know if disabled/ill ones REALY are so or fake, but settle close to a village, then I suppouse I will know soon, who of them are real.)

• Like 2

Americano
Posted
Posted

In the past, I worked with a man who had been married a few times and had sex with hundreds of women. He always said that if you can wash your clothes, clean the house and cook then you only need a woman for sex. And, if you only need a woman for sex then its cheaper to pay prostitutes than it is to have a wife.

softail
Posted
Posted (edited)

In the past, I worked with a man who had been married a few times and had sex with hundreds of women. He always said that if you can wash your clothes, clean the house and cook then you only need a woman for sex. And, if you only need a woman for sex then its cheaper to pay prostitutes than it is to have a wife.

The guy sounds like a narcissist to me, doesn't sound like he has any concept of what it takes to have a healthy relationship, only driven by basic instinct.

Doug  

Edited by softail
  • Like 5

Thomas
Posted
Posted

What?! Didn't he manage to get a wife, who contribute more than she cost?!   :mocking:

I can wash my clothes, I can clean my house, I can cook, and I can have sex with myself too, which is cheaper than going to prostitutes...   :hystery:

---

Besides joking:  

He don't seem to be any clever concerning relations...

• Like 4

Mike S
Posted
Posted
I can wash my clothes, I can clean my house, I can cook, and I can have sex with myself too, which is cheaper than going to prostitutes...

Well I was gonna say Jake can do all that too but I'm not sure about the clothes ... clean or cook part ....  :nudie:  :hystery:  :hystery: 

:cheersty:

• Like 4