Strewth, Not Another Bundy!

Bundy
Posted
Posted

Bundy, did you go out of the house again without makeup covering the dollar sign on your head?

What these people don't realise is that I don't have a dollar sign on my head...........it's only a "cent" sign!

• Like 1

Call me bubba
Posted
Posted

Glad to hear everything is well after what you and your wife went through. I would of lost it . My wife and I are planning to have another baby in the near future and we're debating south gen or Chung Hua which I know will be about P100,000 at least that's what my wife's cousin paid 6 months ago for normal delivery and epidural. We will be residing in Carcar come this January. If it's not too forward of me to ask can you tell me what it cost in all?

Thanks and Congratulations again!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

here is a previous post that lists the cost in NCR/Metro Manila,

.this can give some idea of what the cost could be

http://www.philippines-expats.com/topic/16706-2013-maternity-packagescosts-from-ncr-hospitals/

have looked around for other regions but no luck

a

anthonytt
Posted
Posted

Thanks.. I just wanted to be prepared for the cost. At least now I have a good idea. -Anthony

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

I'm a bit late but congrats to Bundy and Mrs Bundaberg on their joyous occasion of Alison coming into this world. Hope all is still well.  :tiphat:

• Like 2

Bundy
Posted
Posted

I'm a bit late but congrats to Bundy and Mrs Bundaberg on their joyous occasion of Alison coming into this world. Hope all is still well.  :tiphat:

Thanks big fella,

Yes all is still well and i'm getting used to being a dad all over again. I'm even getting used to the limited sleep time that we now have though I gotta admit we do get tired sometimes. It's all worth it though, especially for mama as Alison is her first child.

I went to Cebu City yesterday and lodged all the paperwork for Ali's Aussie citizenship and had no problem so about this time next month she will be a dinky di little aussie battler!

Next step will be the Australian passport but we have to bring her to Manila for that.

• Like 2