Same Day Visa Run To Hong Kong

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

I plan on making a visa run soon and remember reading somewhere that you had to stay away for three days. I can't find the article now but I was hoping someone could confirm if it is one or three days out of country.

No not true. You can come back on the same day. As long as you leave the country then the requirements are fulfilled. 

• 1 month later...
Bulaga66
Posted
Posted

As an holder of an multiple entry visa which alow me to stay 59 days each visit i have a question if i fly to Hong Kong and come back the same day do i get another 59 days. Please help read to many different stories on the internet. Many thamks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

robert k
Posted
Posted

Bulaga66, logic leads me to think that you would not get a fresh 59 days at each entry since you have a multiple entry 59 day visa. If you were starting over with each entry, I think it would just be a visa, but it's the Philippines and I could be wrong! :)

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
As an holder of an multiple entry visa

There are so many kinds of visas that I cannot be sure of the one you have.  I can tell you that I know a few business men who have multiple entry business visas that they get from the Philippine Embassy in their own country.  Those visas are valid for a year and each time you enter the country you get 59 days, then you have to leave and come back.  If that is what you have then yes, you can leave and come back same day to start the 59 days up again.  I suspect you will get more info on those kinds of visas from the Philippine Embassy where you live than from us who are here already.

Bulaga66
Posted
Posted

Good Morning Dave,

Thank you very much for the info.

Kiwi-Alan
Posted
Posted

How long is your visa for.   If it is over the 59 days you just renew at your local office.   But you will he hit for the ID card.

As an holder of an multiple entry visa which alow me to stay 59 days each visit i have a question if i fly to Hong Kong and come back the same day do i get another 59 days. Please help read to many different stories on the internet. Many thamks

Kiwi-Alan
Posted
Posted

I have a 6 months mutipile entry visa issued in NZ.   After the 59 days i went to office in LapuLapu paid  7100P    the bulk being the iD card price, and was renewed for another 59 days.

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
I know a few business men who have multiple entry business visas
I have a 6 months mutipile entry visa issued in NZ.   After the 59 days i went to office in LapuLapu paid  7100P

But then, are you still a business man?  Or have you downgraded to a tourist?  Not that it matters unless you intend to conduct business here.

Kiwi-Alan
Posted
Posted (edited)

Tourist visa       Just looked it says pleasure, on visa.  Not exceeding 59 days.    I extended it on 28th Jan in Lapulapu.

Edited by Kiwi-Alan

jpbago
Posted
Posted

I have a 6 months mutipile entry visa issued in NZ.   After the 59 days i went to office in LapuLapu paid  7100P    the bulk being the iD card price, and was renewed for another 59 days.

If I understand this correctly, the 6 month multiple entry visa issued in NZ gives you 29 days onto the initial 30 days upon arrival. If you stay more than 59 days, then you are on the regular tourist visa extensions, ACR card, ECC, etc. If you leave before 59 days, then return, you get that 29 days again. How much did it cost? You can get the extra 29 days at the airport for 2702.50p each time.