Funeral Costs And Process

Tukaram (Tim)
Posted
Posted

I just want to go out of this world the same I way I entered it - naked, screaming, and in a p@$$y!

And to me burials are just a waste of good land.  My dad donated his body to science.  Easy, and free!  (his mom did too)

• Like 2

lyno 47
Posted
Posted

Just frizzle me to a crisp and scatter what is left on a nice windy day from the top of a hill :thumbsup:

• Like 1

Fred & Mimi
Posted
Posted
Just frizzle me to a crisp and scatter what is left on a nice windy day from the top of a hill

Sounds like you want to go out like a lechon baboy lyno 47  :cheersty:

• Like 1

• 2 years later...
manofthecoldland
Posted
Posted
Funeral parlor handles Embalming & Casket more or less 20,000 peso.   Wake, food and drink for however many people who attend nine days. Cost unknown, could be a few hundred to many thousands peso.  

I was going to 'update' my most recent funeral experience here when I came across this older posting.

Seems that the base cost is the same here on Panay as then, but since the body has lain in state since Xmas, when she passed away amidst the 'happy time'... things were kind' of strung out so everyone's fun wasn't inconvenienced. She's been laid out for 2 weeks and had an embalming transfusion?/topping off?/ flush and re-charge? for the extended time at a cost of P4K I'm told.

My agreed to underwriting of the funeral wake food/coffee costs are now at P11,000. Mass and interment are tomorrow. 

May she RIP..... since this Mr. Koriput is tapped out They get you in life, they get you in death, and I just hope that the spirit doesn't come back to put the bite on me again in some way after death.

Amen.

• Like 5