Ecc Progress...

JMEL
Posted
Posted

Yup, exactly true about Bacolod, which is why I went to Cebu.

The guys who lost money on tickets and expenses for no ECC were loud and whining. Yhe staff openly treats all people the same - very little eye contact or words. I noticed those guys were there longer than me. Hmmm....

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted

So 3 offices can get ECC now? Cool.

I just found the list of offices that can do ECC:

http://www.immigration.gov.ph/index.php/information/announcements/advisory-to-all-foreigners-ecc

District Offices: Batangas, Cagayan De Oro, Cebu, Clark, Legazpi, Tacloban, Tuguegarao, Davao

Satellite Offices: SM North Edsa, Sta. Rosa, Taytay

3  Field Offices: Baguio, Bataan, Boracay, Butuan, Isabela, General Santos, Glan, Kalibo, Lucena, Naga, Olongapo, Zamboanga, Dagupan

4  One-Stop-Shop Office: Clark

5  Extension Offices: BI Peza, BI MAKATI

• Like 2

Thomas
Posted
Posted
I just found the list of offices that can do ECC: http://www.immigrati...-foreigners-ecc 1 District Offices: Batangas, Cagayan De Oro, Cebu, Clark, Legazpi, Tacloban, Tuguegarao, Davao 2 Satellite Offices: SM North Edsa, Sta. Rosa, Taytay 3 Field Offices: Baguio, Bataan, Boracay, Butuan, Isabela, General Santos, Glan, Kalibo, Lucena, Naga, Olongapo, Zamboanga, Dagupan 4 One-Stop-Shop Office: Clark 5 Extension Offices: BI Peza, BI MAKATI
Some within a few hours drive from each other, but no one in whole either Negros Occidental or Negros Oriental so all foreigners living there need to go to OTHER ISLAND!!!  :1 (103):
  • Like 1

BrettGC
Posted
Posted
Some within a few hours drive from each other, but no one in whole either Negros Occidental or Negros Oriental so all foreigners living there need to go to OTHER ISLAND!!! :1 (103):

Was sorta hoping I misread the locations in the link :(

jpbago
Posted
Posted

Some within a few hours drive from each other, but no one in whole either Negros Occidental or Negros Oriental so all foreigners living there need to go to OTHER ISLAND!!! :1 (103):

Was sorta hoping I misread the locations in the link :(

And there must be 10,000 foreigners on this island of NO and NO. I went to Cebu once to get my ECC and stayed for 3 nights to make a holiday out of it but now that I have seen all of Cebu, it will be a useless trip. Been there twice now. This time, we will go to Macau to avoid the need for an ECC. Next time, Hong Kong. Next time, Thailand. I have to go to civilization every 3 or 4 months.

• Like 2