So Who Wants To Leave And Why, Or Who's Staying For Life?

Thomas
Posted
Posted
The things that make me want to leave are the tastelessness of the fruits
  ?? Where do you buy your fruits?  The Philippines EXPORT a lot of fruit and then they have to harvest them a month or so BEFORE they have ended the add taste process, so logicaly fruit taste MORE in Phils if you buy the corect ones  :)

But at some places they sell the quality, which were to bad to export, and some farmers sabotage their crops by much pesticides, some of them not approved in our home countries.

• Like 1

Mike S
Posted
Posted

but who can actually blame the teachers when the parents don't bother to discipline their kids and it is only going to get worst there .... JMHO

Here I have to disagree or at least say you can not paint the whole parents with the same straw. Or something like that. :)   As I posted one time I  pay to send a little girl to school, now this little girl is clever and just loves to learn and go to school but wait there's more, her mother helps with her assignments and homework as she also wants to see her little girl prosper.  She, the mother disciplines as to the normal things kids do and also to ensure her child's future. 

The school which is a public school must be one of the better ones as there is always homework and seems to me a genuine attempt to ensure the kids get an education.

Sorry I should have said in the US not here in the Philippines .... I see a lot more kids being disciplined by their elders here than I ever did in the US .... but then they don't yet have all the child psychopaths .... oooooops ..... sorry I mean psychologists practicing here yet ..... but give them time they will soon have it so you can't control your kids here either .... JMHO

:cheersty: 

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...
jpbago
Posted
Posted

This is going to make a lot of men decide to leave:

MANILA, Philippines - Over 4,000 jobs in Dubai are open for highly skilled female Filipino workers. Placewell is looking for female workers with certified specialization on electrical installation and maintenance, plumbing and refrigeration and air-conditioning.

PI is going to lose all of its female electricians and female hvac technicians. We will have to rely on only males. It's terrible.

http://www.philstar.com/headlines/2014/03/03/1296489/dubai-needs-skilled-pinay-workers

• Like 2

BrettGC
Posted
Posted

This is going to make a lot of men decide to leave:

MANILA, Philippines - Over 4,000 jobs in Dubai are open for highly skilled female Filipino workers. Placewell is looking for female workers with certified specialization on electrical installation and maintenance, plumbing and refrigeration and air-conditioning.

PI is going to lose all of its female electricians and female hvac technicians. We will have to rely on only males. It's terrible.

http://www.philstar.com/headlines/2014/03/03/1296489/dubai-needs-skilled-pinay-workers

Something doesn't ring true with that article.  Females only from male dominated (even more so in PI than here in Aust) industries.  Way underpaid for those jobs in Dubai, doesn't matter where you're from - my brother is a plumber, he worked in Dubai for 2 years on  a hell of a lot more than that (he qualified here years ago under the 4 year apprenticeship/formal training scheme).  Even given the fact that workers from developing countries are paid a lot less than Westerners there, the salary range is ludicrously low.  I smell a rat and the stink leads me to the "4 floors of whores".

• Like 3

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
Placewell is looking for female workers with certified specialization on electrical installation and maintenance, plumbing and refrigeration and air-conditioning.

How many female air conditioning technicians are there?

jpbago
Posted
Posted

Placewell is looking for female workers with certified specialization on electrical installation and maintenance, plumbing and refrigeration and air-conditioning.

How many female air conditioning technicians are there?

There is an equal number of female air conditioning technicians as there are electricians and plumbers. All of the colleges had the exact same number of students and there was no failures among the female students.