Weeding Out Gold Diggers

Medic Mike
Posted
Posted

Thanks, she seems like a nice woman. I really do feel for these people, so much poverty. I explained to her that I barely know her and can't be a walking wallet. So she asked me a favor and wants help to buy a stove. I won't run away, that shows fear. Besides I have arthritis in my knees. I can walk away.

I know how you feel. I really feel for these people as well. I have worked medical missions all over the world, and the different levles of poverty in the Philippines still amazes me.

• Like 1

Medic Mike
Posted
Posted

Do the sensible thing and don't give her any money,,,,If you want to give money to someone you don't know, Give it to me, I will send you my bank account number  :)

Count me in too :)....I really need the money, it is my birthday tomorrow, my mom is really sick, I need some money for school, a street dog bit me and I need the money for medicine, and also need money for the nurses exam so I can get job, and finally I need money for load for my phone :) :) :)

• Like 3

BrettGC
Posted
Posted
Count me in too :)....I really need the money, it is my birthday tomorrow, my mom is really sick, I need some money for school, a street dog bit me and I need the money for medicine, and also need money for the nurses exam so I can get job, and finally I need money for load for my phone :) :) :)

You forgot a new phone Mike, so I can text you :thumbsup:

• Like 3

Medic Mike
Posted
Posted

You forgot a new phone Mike, so I can text you :thumbsup:

LOL....I forgot that one :) :) :)

• Like 2

Curley
Posted
Posted
So she asked me a favor and wants help to buy a stove

OK so i can't scam you for 75,000 ........ can I scam you for a stove instead?

• Like 2

robert k
Posted
Posted

Well, how much will you give? :) If she keeps asking and getting nowhere she might need some money for a therapist to help her get over the rejection.

• Like 1

MikeB
Posted
Posted

The amount in question is p125k, not 75. But best to have double that available, sometimes they get robbed walking home from Western Union. 

• Like 2

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

Hopefully the OP will tell us the reaction to NO.  Are you still seeing her? Is she the proud owner of a new store? Are you nuts?  :lol:

• Like 2

TedDBayer
Posted
Posted

She said it is not her intention to be asking for money ''and its all up to you'', she'll not discuss about money. I still talk to her. I don't send money. I am nuts.

I do understand that these people think I am rich. I'm not poor, but not rich either.

• Like 1