Woken Up At 2Am By Massive Bass

Americano
Posted
Posted

Here's a funny story on this subject. A few days ago the church very near us was making loud noise very early in the morning again, 4:30AM to be axact. Looking out our bedroom window, my wife said, " I will cut those wires tonight."  There were 2 power wires coming from the church building to the power pole in our yard. Being a mountain girl from Mindanao I knew she could climb the pole and she was serious, so the next morning I took a good look at the wires and noticed that the wires coming to our pole was supplying power to us and our entire apartment building. The church was receiving power from the other side of their building. When I told her that if she cuts those wires she will be cutting off our power. Both of us got a good laugh out of it.

Do you have an ISSOLATED cable cutter?

Not fun if you would be out of power AND your wife being fried   :)

Well, the big heavy knife we have is used for cutting down trees and splitting open coconuts so just one hit on the cable near the pole would chop it into and it has a wooden handle so the chance of being shocked by just 220vac would be very low. Anyway she's not going to cut it. Shutting off our power wouldn't help, haha.

A few days ago the church started playing music at 4:30am but not too loud but at 6:300am they turned up the volume full blast. It was so loud here it would be impossible for anyone to sleep. It was even getting a feed back from the microphone.  Our neighbor on the first floor, who is from Belgium, went outside and yelled at them several times before they heard him. Finally they heard him say,"Can you please turn down the volume some of us are still sleeping?"  They turned it down and haven't had a problem since then but I expect it to start again someday. Its stupid and very rude to have the volume so loud when there are only 2 or 3 people there.

sandwichmaker
Posted
Posted

Since I spoke to the bar I noticed that they have a back room and more business than it seems. I couldn't blame them if that's what brings in customers (who wants to have a night out that makes one's ears bleed?! Crazy customers)

Anyway it's fine because i enjoy exploring so i simply do so on Friday and come back on Sunday.

• Like 1

deevey
Posted
Posted

Woken Up At 2Am By Massive Bass

Must have been Big Fish Promotions  

(they bring in all the big international DJ acts )