Hidden Gems?

Americano
Posted
Posted

Jake,

Do you have your beautiful daughter hidden away in a dungeon deep under ground so no guys will ever find her?

• Like 3

Jake
Posted
Posted (edited)

Jake,

Do you have your beautiful daughter hidden away in a dungeon deep under ground so no guys will ever find her?

I really don't worry too much about my daughter's personal safety here in southern CA.  Her hidden gem is her

attitude against felony stupidity and arrogant people -- she will stand her ground.  For her very first time, she

was also pretty good hitting the target using my wife's Glock 19 compact.  

Good boy ako........

Edited by Jake
spil chek
  • Like 4

i am bob
Posted
Posted

Now for the $20,000,000 question...

Jake, what does your daughter think of old, fat, bald, sweaty Kanos?

(She may be good with a Glock but does she know how to use a bolo?)

:mocking:   :hystery:  :hystery:  :hystery:

• Like 1

Jake
Posted
Posted

Now for the $20,000,000 question...

Jake, what does your daughter think of old, fat, bald, sweaty Kanos?

(She may be good with a Glock but does she know how to use a bolo?)

:mocking:   :hystery:  :hystery:  :hystery:

For 20 million US, I would personally instruct my daughter to go out with the sweaty Kanos.  Hell, she already

tolerates (barely) my stinky sweat when I come back from playing tennis each day.  One thing she does not

tolerate is my stinky utots around the house.  Judy absolutely goes physco if she breaths just one molecule

of my personal ambiance......he, he.  

Yeah, she could probably swing a bolo, if you try to bola-bola her (BS-BS).  

• Like 3

El Negrito
Posted
Posted
This is another photo (my personal favorite): She is the halo-halo effect of Spanish and German from my wife's genes and me, the ugly dark carabao from the mountain province of northern Luzon......he, he.

Beautiful daughter Jake and nice pictures of your wife too Andrew.

• Like 1

El Negrito
Posted
Posted
As soon as you get off the plane, the best laid plans is thrown out the window when you see, touch and smell a diamond in the rough.  It only takes a shy smile and seductive eye contact to cast a voodoo on your heart.

Ok dude you may have something here! I was going through some photos on the Facebook page of a male friend, incidentally I haven't met him personally but just emailed him. Very nice guy from the Philippines (yes Filipino) who looks to be in his late 50s early 60s (hard to tell and afraid to ask) with 4 lovely daughters of his own (none of which struck me as my type, although that is just going by looks).

I was looking through his photos (well he stated his wife does 80% of the activity on FB so I guess her photos) and in several of them I saw one of the MOST beautiful girls I have ever seen! If this girl was anywhere around and even looked my way I think I would be done like a dinner! I am half tempted to send her a friend request.

Afraid that may be a bit to transparent though, not that there is anything wrong with that but I am committed to getting my boots on the ground first! Although it doesn't hurt to make a friend...  :whistling:

• Like 3

Jake
Posted
Posted

As soon as you get off the plane, the best laid plans is thrown out the window when you see, touch and smell a diamond in the rough.  It only takes a shy smile and seductive eye contact to cast a voodoo on your heart.

Ok dude you may have something here! I was going through some photos on the Facebook page of a male friend, incidentally I haven't met him personally but just emailed him. Very nice guy from the Philippines (yes Filipino) who looks to be in his late 50s early 60s (hard to tell and afraid to ask) with 4 lovely daughters of his own (none of which struck me as my type, although that is just going by looks).

I was looking through his photos (well he stated his wife does 80% of the activity on FB so I guess her photos) and in several of them I saw one of the MOST beautiful girls I have ever seen! If this girl was anywhere around and even looked my way I think I would be done like a dinner! I am half tempted to send her a friend request.

Afraid that may be a bit to transparent though, not that there is anything wrong with that but I am committed to getting my boots on the ground first! Although it doesn't hurt to make a friend...  :whistling:

I can see your mind churning now......I wouldn't pass this excellent opportunity to make friends through your

Filipino contact.  Not too many fresh expats have any prior connections to get their foot in the door, so to

speak.  

Rather than online dating sites, you can establish a private one on one connection with her.  Regarding his

four daughters, I'm sure they are diamonds in the rough waiting for you to refine them.  It sounds like you

have the blessings from the father already.  Hell, you already pass the front door and slowly approaching

their bedroom......he, he.  

You're the man!

• Like 2

El Negrito
Posted
Posted (edited)
I can see your mind churning now......I wouldn't pass this excellent opportunity to make friends through your Filipino contact.  Not too many fresh expats have any prior connections to get their foot in the door, so to speak.     Rather than online dating sites, you can establish a private one on one connection with her.  Regarding his four daughters, I'm sure they are diamonds in the rough waiting for you to refine them.

Well one has a ring and is married but I am open minded about the others. This other girl though WOW! I will wait a while to add her as a friend and if she answers I will just tell her what really happened. Probably contact a few of his guy friends too. A wise man once told me "You need to make really solid friendships with guys before you are ready for girls" I have lived by that ever since and it has been true. Guys friends have almost always been the way I meet women or at least the guy vouching for me has solidified things. Of course a few female friends have helped too or turned into something more than friends.

Edited by El Negrito

Miguk
Posted
Posted

No, the Euro/Caucasian types are really Euro/Caucasian. While not large in number, there are Spanish and other nationalities that have lived in Manila for many years.  There are also many of what you refer as "Asian" types (Filipinos are also Asian ) meaning northeast asian....Chinese have lived in the Philippines for centuries and Koreans are basically taking over the place! Mix in the occasional Indian along with the ubiquitous Americans and you have a melting pot that turns out the most beautiful women.  You will not find such a variety anywhere else in the country.

Perhaps I described it wrong but I think we are still talking about the same type. Could you post a pic of the type of woman you were describing as mestiza?

Maybe like these?

Oh yes those are Mestizas! I rest my case hahaha

• Like 1

El Negrito
Posted
Posted
Oh yes those are Mestizas! I rest my case hahaha

It was me just explaining my understanding of your ideas wrong. Saying the same thing in different ways, hehe. Thanks for clearing that up man! And yes we have the same preferences, although I have seen many non-Mestiza Philippinas that made me echo the words of the famous comedian Fluffy..."DAMN!!!"  :omg:  :kidding:  :th_hu:  :10001: