Visa Options For Longstay [Under 30, Funds From Abroad, Uk Citizen]

Daydreamer
Posted
Posted
you can eat on the street/locally very well.
Yeah you can!! I gained all my new weight from the local food vendors. Especially when it is chicken adobo/w rice!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :dance:
  • Like 2

Daydreamer
Posted
Posted
If you like to travel abroad once a year with your wife, BB "Visa" cost nothing.
That's assuming I can get her to even think of getting on an airplane :hystery: :hystery: :hystery:
  • Like 2

Daydreamer
Posted
Posted
Famous last words...
:hystery: :hystery: :hystery: :hystery:

Daydreamer
Posted
Posted (edited)

And if you ask a Fillipina what do they say? ;-)

Give it to me baby!!! uh ha uh ha :hystery:

Edited by Daydreamer
  • Like 2

Thomas
Posted
Posted

If you like to travel abroad once a year with your wife, BB "Visa" cost nothing.
That's assuming I can get her to even think of getting on an airplane :hystery: :hystery: :hystery:

Travel can be done by boat too   :)    (HongKong and Malaysia are common destinations.)

• Like 2

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
Travel can be done by boat too

Actually, that sounds like fun.  Can you tell us more about boat trips to Hong Kong or Malaysia?  I have looked for info before and only found 'proposed' trips and nothing that actually works.

robert k
Posted
Posted

I thought there were cruise ships that made port in Manila?

BrettGC
Posted
Posted

Actually, that sounds like fun.  Can you tell us more about boat trips to Hong Kong or Malaysia?  I have looked for info before and only found 'proposed' trips and nothing that actually works.

Pretty sure Star Cruises (sister company to Princess) do SE runs that include PI, you'd just have to check the details Dave. 

• Like 1

Thomas
Posted
Posted

I don't know where to find them, I suppouse travel agents know,

but I know there are cheap ones from north of Phils somewhere to HongKong, because some in HongKong OFW Filipins go by boat

and some foreigner told he use such as "throw away ticket".     (I have a vague memory of 50 USD back when dollar currency was weak.)

Going to Malaysia by boat I believe can be dangerous. I suppouse Palawan have connections so can avoid muslim guerila parts of SW Phils, but there are many sea pirates in that Malaysian part of the ocean, but perhaps they only attack transport ships?

Daydreamer
Posted
Posted
Travel can be done by boat too :) (HongKong and Malaysia are common destinations.)
Now that sounds really interesting! Planes are faster but boats make for better pictures and other fun adult activities :nudie: :nudie: :dance: :nudie: