Is This Legal?

Steve & Myrlita
Posted
Posted

Posted Today, 01:24 PM Ok. Let's assume he owned that land. But does that make it legal? You see the way I see it is, why do people have a government? Who really owns the land hence, the country? Isn't it logical for things to be dedicated to the real owners first?

My curiosity has now been aroused. Enough for me to explore this Further, As it is a very Common thing here in the PI, many business owners could be affected if a dedication programme were Embarked on. To this End, Azon and I + the brat have booked a table at said Restaurant for dinner to explore Further, The owner has agreed to Join us for a while so we can ask Questions. lets see what transpires :unsure:

JP :tiphat:

This should be an interesting visit.

• Like 1

Tukaram (Tim)
Posted
Posted

Legal?  Come on... ukay ukay stores are illegal - does that stop anyone?  Remember where we are  :tiphat:

• Like 2

i am bob
Posted
Posted (edited)

I still get a chuckle from all us foreigners who want to change the Philippines to what it was "back home"... :)

Edited by I am bob
  • Like 3

robert k
Posted
Posted

Everything and nothing is legal! Maybe that is part of it's charm, besides possibly being economical to live.

• Like 5

Jake
Posted
Posted

Everything and nothing is legal! Maybe that is part of it's charm, besides possibly being economical to live.

Hey TC (tank commander),

I always like your attitude.  You look at things like your M-4 magazine half full, rather than half empty.....he, he.  

Sabot UP!  Respectfully -- Jake

• Like 2

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

This should be an interesting visit.

Yes Steve, a very Interesting and Informative 2 + hours. I need to check a couple of things this morning prior to posting my Findings, Hang in there Folks, I will return. 

:tiphat:  Morning All JP  :morning1:

• Like 1

Jake
Posted
Posted

Posted Today, 01:24 PM Ok. Let's assume he owned that land. But does that make it legal? You see the way I see it is, why do people have a government? Who really owns the land hence, the country? Isn't it logical for things to be dedicated to the real owners first?

My curiosity has now been aroused. Enough for me to explore this Further, As it is a very Common thing here in the PI, many business owners could be affected if a dedication programme were Embarked on. To this End, Azon and I + the brat have booked a table at said Restaurant for dinner to explore Further, The owner has agreed to Join us for a while so we can ask Questions. lets see what transpires :unsure:

JP :tiphat:

My curiosity has now been aroused. Enough for me to explore.......the escalators......he, he

Now you got me aroused......what kind of questions will you be asking?  Will he give you a kano answer (slightly sugared)

or the real deal?  How much is their super Halo-halo?  Will the owner give you a kano discount?  

You should try their Soup Number 5 -- it will make you more romantic, since you will be aroused all night.....he, he.

Gotcha........

Alby
Posted
Posted

Hahaha....

'Slightly sugard'? Is there such a thing ? Is there a 'Kano discount'? :)

Whatever happened to the line 'we are out of stock ... Sir'? :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alby
Posted
Posted

"I am bob"...

I chuckle too coz no one can or should attempt catching a falling knife :)

I tried fixing the world when I was in my 20s, 30s, 40s and 50s when I didn't have to but then I retired here :)

Humans will never change!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

Not too sure why I am doing this but as I started, I may as well finish it, although my suspicion is it will be the same answer, seems it really is all about money and who people are. Following my  little investigation so far has now led me to the City registrar, (land Registry ) luckily Azon has a Cousin there so I may get an In to Speak to someone. (hope the Long nose does't piss anyone off)

Laugh and Joke all you want guys, I said I would have a go at Finding out what I could. I don't want to Change the world ( even if i could) just trying to find an answer to the OP question "Is it Legal"

:hystery:  BTW, yes we got a Discount on the Meal, Not a Kano one, just a Cheeky one because my Wife asked  for Discount. :thumbsup:

Sugared answers Hmmmmm maybe but enough to give me more Clues.

Lets see what Today Brings, Tomorrow  maybe I can make a  post about my Findings.

JP :tiphat:  or is that Sherlock  :dance:

• Like 2