What Are The Safe Questions To Ask A Filipina About Her Past.

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

I would imagine age and weight would be off limits as well.

Well my friend, best you read  again Another thread  the "Debut'"  the posts on Ages Differences. To me this can and may be a Crucial Question to be asking.

Oh I know, you are trying to be Politically correct but here in the PI we (The Foreigner) get Scammed on many things, not knowing a young ladies age just could put you behind bars, Remembering the  saying " Ignorance is No Excuse"  As to weight, If your homework is being done, you Will or should be on Cam Conversations. IMHO if the little lady looks Plump then I would be asking them to Stand. If Weight bothers a man then, I think it is only right it is all sorted out at the Start. My opinion only and it has always done me proud to have been on top of these things. ( Questions that is.)

JP :tiphat:

Tukaram (Tim)
Posted
Posted

I never really asked much about her past... and luckily she did not ask about mine.  We are both more concerned about the future. 

But I guarantee you my past is shadier than hers ha ha  :tiphat:

• Like 4

stevewool
Posted
Posted

We all have a past, weather its good or bad , its the future that counts,

• Like 4

Julia
Posted
Posted (edited)

Simply ask her anything that might really matters to you. Sometimes we feel hesitant to ask a question to someone because deep down we feared we might offend him/her and lose him/her in the process. BUT IMHO, better ask her anything now or you will just regret later.Besides, if she is really into you, no questions will be in anyway offending to her. She would honestly give you an answer that will erase all those clouding thoughts you have there. Just an opinion, Sir...

Edited by Otsibal Teiluj
  • Like 4

Hey Steve
Posted
Posted

Asking each other questions about our past is important with the other person being open and honest with responses. Many of life's experiences shapes and molds us to who we are and we want to know these experiences because they can affect how we approach our relationship in the future. I found out through deep conversation to a gal in the Philippines I was interested in that she spent a couple years in jail-this was a deal breaker - not because of why or the circumstances but because her past would be brought up during her visa process with eventual denial, so there's many reasons why it's so important to talk through what's important for your partner to know.

• Like 3

Methersgate
Posted
Posted

A general word of caution on the subject of marriage - there are many women who have married and then separated from a husband and who prefer to conceal this fact - which of course is a  "deal breaker" in Steve's words, because without an annulment, which is not at all easy, they cannot marry again or get a spouse or fiancée visa. This is much more common than you might suppose. Marrying the boy who got you pregnant was almost a requirement in country districts until very recently and in places it still is, but the girl no longer feels that she has to stay with the deadbeat who got her "in the club".

• Like 5

Methersgate
Posted
Posted

I would add that if a woman has worked in a girlie bar at some point, and she does not choose to tell you about it, it is most unlikely that you will ever find out, unless a friend or a relative of hers tells you. Since this is not considered to be a creditable occupation, she will have used an assumed name and she will have taken employment in a bar far from her home town. 

• Like 4

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

Tongue in Cheek here my fellow members, and I sincerely hope i offend no one, BUT  Just at the moment, I would be making sure what Total Gender they are, If I was in a Cheeky enough mood and On Cam, I would also be tempted to ask them the prove the Answer to my Question.!  Oooooooooops did I just say all this? but after what we have been Reading it makes you Wonder where to Start on these things.better at the Start than to find out the hard and bad way, Don't you think?

OK!OK! I'm Going post-2148-0-74348800-1414326281_thumb.jp

JP :tiphat:

(Think maybe I had better go to bed before I end up in Trouble)

• Like 4

rfhypnos
Posted
Posted

All very interesting and helpful responses.   Of course getting reliable information really is best obtained with living with her and being exposed to close friends and family.  A lot of people give you basic details about their past but fail to provide some really deal breaking things.  I am willing to accept anything short of felonious behavior, and also information that denies approval of fairly expensive visa processing.  We're all human and do whatever  is necessary to survive in a not so beautiful world we all live in. 

• Like 2

Methersgate
Posted
Posted

On the visa processing front - another word of caution.

Most Filipinos who are not really well educated consider bureaucracy as a soft of "black magic" in which anything can be either impossible or fixed with the aid of a "fixer".

They asssume, wrongly, that other nations are much the same as their own in this regard, I have seen people run up against British and American bureaucracy in relation to visas and be totally baffled when they find that it really cannot be "fixed". "Surely", they will ask "You must have a friend in the Embassy who will help?"

Well, actually, NO.

Beware, because this attitude can cost you a great deal of wasted money on visa fees.

• Like 1