Are Filipinas Hardhearted

Americano
Posted
Posted

Palu,

You couldn't get a divorce in your home sate because when you had sex with her you consummated the marriage. If you never had sex with her then an Annulment would have been fast and easy.  Of course you didn't know how your marriage was going to turn out.  Why didn't you apply for a divorce?  If she agrees and signs the divorce papers then it will be relative fast too.

palu
Posted
Posted

Palu,

You couldn't get a divorce in your home sate because when you had sex with her you consummated the marriage. If you never had sex with her then an Annulment would have been fast and easy.  Of course you didn't know how your marriage was going to turn out.  Why didn't you apply for a divorce?  If she agrees and signs the divorce papers then it will be relative fast too.

Never had sex with her! Judge dismissed it because she did not have a lawyer (could not afford one). If she had done anything at all to show she was willing to contribute to the marriage I would not have filed. Anything, wash one of my shirts when she washed her cloths, fixed a meal, anything. She did NOTHING but demand green card and demand school which I had promised her

Americano
Posted
Posted

Palu,

Never had sex with her! Judge dismissed it because she did not have a lawyer (could not afford one). If she had done anything at all to show she was willing to contribute to the marriage I would not have filed. Anything, wash one of my shirts when she washed her cloths, fixed a meal, anything. She did NOTHING but demand green card and demand school which I had promised her

Palu,

In post #40 you said, "I know from first hand how high her sex drive is..."  Which sounds like you already had sex.

"wash one of my shirts when she washed her cloths, fixed a meal, anything"   Wow that's very strange behavior.  Are you sure she doesn't have mental problems?

palu
Posted
Posted

Palu,

Palu,

In post #40 you said, "I know from first hand how high her sex drive is..."  Which sounds like you already had sex.

"wash one of my shirts when she washed her cloths, fixed a meal, anything"   Wow that's very strange behavior.  Are you sure she doesn't have mental problems?

Was talking about other woman. If wife was as highly sexed would have hung around for at least 2 months :hystery:

• Like 2

• 3 months later...
mogo51
Posted
Posted

I would not call my gf hard hearted, but she is a very strong character type of person.  She had a very sad incident 12 months ago when a child of hers died suddenly!  There were times when I thought she did not really care and we actually discussed it.  She told me that she was hurting very deeply, but knew that she needed to get herself together, as there were other children of hers, she was supporting.

She rarely mentions the death of her child but I know she is still suffering the effects.

Filipino women are often not overly logical, but that is not unique.  Again it goes back to other discussions I have had on the forum  and I think there is the east/west thing and never the twain will truly meet.

• Like 1

Thomas
Posted
Posted

I would not call my gf hard hearted, but she is a very strong character type of person.  She had a very sad incident 12 months ago when a child of hers died suddenly!  There were times when I thought she did not really care and we actually discussed it.  She told me that she was hurting very deeply, but knew that she needed to get herself together, as there were other children of hers, she was supporting.

She rarely mentions the death of her child but I know she is still suffering the effects.

Filipino women are often not overly logical, but that is not unique.  Again it goes back to other discussions I have had on the forum  and I think there is the east/west thing and never the twain will truly meet.

Well. Asians are better at LOOK happy, when they are sad*

Beside that I believe it's more a poor/"rich" thing.  IF the poor would have western messure of what's depressed reason or "burned you out", then the poor WOULDN'T SURVIVE...

So when something realy sad happen to them, the poor are used to they have to recover FAST, so they manage to take care of the daily big problems...

*My gf "fooled" me the first time a saw her. She had a VERY hard life situation, and was rather depressed, but she LOOKED rather happy anyway...

I suppouse most of us westerners need some practice before we can recognice the difference between the asian sad, polite, sarcastic and happy smiles   :)

• Like 3

Methersgate
Posted
Posted

Missed one out - "embarrassed so pretend it's not happening" smile. ;)

• Like 4

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
Missed one out - "embarrassed so pretend it's not happening" smile.

Probably the best one. I saw a Local neighbour have here Lecky cut of only last week, Man she was smiling all the way through it.

I kid you not. I was sat having a beer at the sorry,sorry when it was Happening and she Beamed that Big Smile they Have.

JP :tiphat:

• Like 1

Methersgate
Posted
Posted

If something bad happens, that's bad. But losing face because of it is a disaster!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
If something bad happens, that's bad. But losing face because of it is a disaster!

Oh My Goodness, how right you are.

• Like 1