Are Filipinas Hardhearted

Methersgate
Posted
Posted (edited)

If something bad happens, that's bad. But losing face because of it is a disaster!

Oh My Goodness, how right you are.

"Don't Ask Me How I Know That!"

Edited by Methersgate
  • Like 1

mogo51
Posted
Posted

Thank you all from some further sound advice on how to understand my partner better

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
Thank you all from some further sound advice on how to understand my partner better

WOW Understand her Better, I still don't understand at all somedays  Mine but then she is a woman and they seem to have the same sort of weird conatations the World Over.

• Like 1

Tukaram (Tim)
Posted
Posted

Understanding women?

post-2045-0-53249100-1423822453_thumb.jp

• Like 5

northtoalaska
Posted
Posted

"John Wayne in "The Shootist". "She reminds me of me!

Right actor, wrong movie. It was "True Grit".

That sorted out, given the enormous rate at which local guys get multiple girls pregnant and then walk away, I'm not surprised that some women in the RP have a hard spot near their heart.

• Like 2

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

movie.

In the UK in the 60's it was 'Michael Cane' in "ALFIE" that got the Ladies. Odd how the Girls never trusted him Yet......................

JP :tiphat:

• Like 1

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
In the UK in the 60's it was 'Michael Cane' in "ALFIE"

Did you know hat movie was remade in 2004 with Jude Law. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0375173/ Gotta keep up with the times because when you mention Michael Caine is Alfie people think you mean the butler, Alfred, in the Batman movie.  :36_6_3[1]:

• Like 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

Gotta keep up with the times because when you mention Michael Caine is Alfie people think you mean the butler, Alfred, in the Batman movie. 

Well I did say 60's   But as we see from Alfred, Michael is still at the Women  :rolleyes: post-2148-0-36048100-1423990451_thumb.jp

post-2148-0-34082900-1423990381.jpgpost-2148-0-60167300-1423990402_thumb.jppost-2148-0-00160800-1423990424_thumb.jp

I can't help it if I still live in the 60's

JP :tiphat:

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...
chico2663
Posted
Posted

I am surprised that the divorce is such a big deal considering how many Filipinos have started  multiple families without worry about an annulment, Maybe the double standard at play. Still, she is gone. I wish her well. I did love her madly. I sincerely doubt I will ever get her reasons for ending our relationship. I hope I do but doubt it..

i have read where if she is living with you that someone could go to jail . Not sure but i'm sure that someone else could explain farther.

Thomas
Posted
Posted

I am surprised that the divorce is such a big deal considering how many Filipinos have started  multiple families without worry about an annulment, Maybe the double standard at play. Still, she is gone. I wish her well. I did love her madly. I sincerely doubt I will ever get her reasons for ending our relationship. I hope I do but doubt it..

i have read where if she is living with you that someone could go to jail . Not sure but i'm sure that someone else could explain farther.

If living together with a married separated Filipina, that's ADULTERY, which is a crime according to the Philippine law.  If I remember corect, a possible punnishment for foreigners can be even DEPORTATION,

The police and court system bother very seldom - because otherwice would a big part of Filipino citizens be in jail :mocking:    -  BUT still risk if someone accuse you...

• Like 1