Burger King @ Ayala Center -Cebu=Open

Larry45
Posted
Posted

Yeah JJ and Dave, it sounds silly to the locals and the the diehards,,,but it's so nice to have a taste of it.  Took my family to Cebu a year ago and we are going back for Christmas this year.  We will just be Visitors this year...and not typhoon refugees.

• Like 1

Hopeless
Posted
Posted
Christmas present for me will be a dinner at the best Mexican resto in Cebu.

Where is that ?  I have tried a bunch of mexican in Cebu not very good most of it .

The places I liked the most so far are  1 Burrito babes  pretty tasty food and crazy ass place some nights  can be a lot of fun if you like to party. free tequila you just have to ask lol  

Mayas is decent but a little pricey  .  Mayas in Moalboal is the best Not sure if the same company 

• Like 1

Call me bubba
Posted
Posted

When it come's to fast food, the real question is do they have Taco Bell or Arby's?

Taco bells are here(since 2005) they are part of the Araneta group . dairy queen is under this group

Arby's....at this time are not here

• Like 2

Lou49
Posted
Posted

You can also try J-Center mall in AS Fortuna. Not as big and  crowded as SM and Ayala and it is about 2 years old. Very nice mall in my opinion.

• Like 2

Americano
Posted
Posted (edited)

Park Mall in Mandaue is not crowed like some malls and has some good features too.  That's where I change US Dollars for Pesos.  There's no paper work and I haven't found any place with a higher exchange rate. Its located on the first or ground floor.  Also on the first floor is an Italian Wine Shop with a large selection of wines.  When I went there 2 Belgium men were with me who know a lot about Italian wine.  One was a waiter in an Italian restaurant in Belgium.  He was imazed that they were selling the imported wine so cheap so he bought 4 bottles. Our other friend and I bought one bottle each too because they said its only half the price its sold for in Belgium.  On the second floor is a store that sells very expensive leather Women's Hand Bags or Purses.  They have some of the top brand names which can cost up to US$1,000. when new but since theirs are used or second hand they are relatively inexpensive.  My wife has bought several by negotiating for the lowest possible price so I never go in the store with her. I stay in the wine shop. They have tables and chairs and sell bakery items and soft drinks.

For those who do not know yet Filipinas can never have too many shoes or purses.

The Philippines has a lot of Arby's or is it Arbies but they do not sell hamburgers, its a bakery chain.

Edited by Americano
  • Like 2

jpbago
Posted
Posted

There is a Burger King on ground floor of T3 for anyone going thru Manila. Army Navy is at Gate 133.

• Like 1

UnCheckedOther
Posted
Posted

Komments, I prefer Ayala because they have Rustan's, which is similar to Nordies or Neiman. The restrooms (aka CR) are also slightly cleaner (level 4 on the malodour meter and don't have as many shoe prints on the toilets).

Although Ayala has better restaurants, SM's food court is better. Don't know if it's still there, but there used to be a Chicken Company (I think?) kiosk that had the best butter fried chicken.

• Like 1

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted

The one fast food we are missing here in Subic is Mexican.  There was a large mexican resto but it closed.

We have everything else.  BK, McD, Wendy's, Army Navy, etc.  We have two new Bon Chon.  I really like their chicken sandwich with spicy sauce.  Two big chicken "patties" with sesame seed bun.  The meal is less than a big mac meal at McD.

• Like 1

anthonytt
Posted
Posted

One place I will miss is Taco Bell. Not authentic Mexican but I like it.

Taco Bell Philippines has three stores located at the G/F and 3rd Level of Gateway Mall, Food Express of Gateway Mall and 2nd Level Trinoma, Quezon City.

• Like 2

Will
Posted
Posted

I ate at the new BK in Ayala the other day. Had the Whopper meal.

Hamburger and french fries were terrible.Not like the BK back in the states. The Coca Cola wasn't bad.

I'll stick with McDonalds for burgers.

Like S & R for pizza and french fries at their deli. They will eveen make fresh french fries with no salt if you request it.

• Like 3