Burger King @ Ayala Center -Cebu=Open

i am bob
Posted
Posted

And now here comes Bad Bob to break the news to you... Burger King is now a Canadian company and no longer American... When they and Tim Hortons (mmmm... Coffee...!) merged, BK's head office came north. So be good and I won't ask them to bring in the Seal Burgers! :D

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

And now here comes Bad Bob to break the news to you... Burger King is now a Canadian company and no longer American... When they and Tim Hortons (mmmm... Coffee...!) merged, BK's head office came north. So be good and I won't ask them to bring in the Seal Burgers! :D

But in the Philippines its owned by Jollibee   :thumbsup:

http://business.inquirer.net/22247/jollibee-buys-burger-king-franchise-in-the-philippines

i am bob
Posted
Posted

Jollybee bought 54% of BK Titan which is only a franchise holder of BurgerKing for the Philippines.

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

Burger King is now a Canadian company and no longer American...

:attention: Splitting hairs maybe but...... I always Thought Canada was North America, so do you mean no longer a USA Company :unsure:

I wonder if this will now be our Holiday period To and Fro Topic.  :thumbsup: ..

JP :santa dance:

back on the keyboard from a Bad Bad 24 hours of Bad, Bad, Connection. :hystery:

i am bob
Posted
Posted

Burger King is now a Canadian company and no longer American...

:attention: Splitting hairs maybe but...... I always Thought Canada was North America, so do you mean no longer a USA Company :unsure:

I wonder if this will now be our Holiday period To and Fro Topic.  :thumbsup: ..

JP :santa dance:

back on the keyboard from a Bad Bad 24 hours of Bad, Bad, Connection. :hystery:

Canadian companies are constantly being bought out by American companies and then they move everything to the States while sitting down the Canadian operations. It's just nice to see one company going the other way for a change!

People from the US have always referred to themselves as Americans while we prefer to call ourselves Canadians. Canada is actually a mispronunciation of a Native American (formerly called Indian) word for "village".

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

People from the US have always referred to themselves as Americans while we prefer to call ourselves Canadians.

Hmm Ok I can Understand your point of View here, but tell me Bob, Why do you share the 001 phone prefix? :unsure:

:rolleyes:  just asking, no big deal but....................

JP :tiphat:  :t07216:

OK I now the drill  post-2148-0-23335800-1419594717_thumb.jp  :hystery:

i am bob
Posted
Posted

People from the US have always referred to themselves as Americans while we prefer to call ourselves Canadians.

Hmm Ok I can Understand your point of View here, but tell me Bob, Why do you share the 001 phone prefix? :unsure:

:rolleyes: just asking, no big deal but....................

JP :tiphat: :t07216:

OK I now the drill close the door.jpg :hystery:

That's easy, Jack! Alexander Graham Bell, the inventor of the telephone, was Canadian... We own the codes... Hehe!

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

That's easy, Jack! Alexander Graham Bell, the inventor of the telephone, was Canadian... We own the codes... Hehe!

Bob, i will start a new topic because something happened some years ago that may explain beyond this and can be a cost thing at the end of the day! :thumbsup:

JP

• Like 1

Gerald Glatt
Posted
Posted

Now the northern north Americans can have it there way

• Like 2