Burger King @ Ayala Center -Cebu=Open

Call me bubba
Posted
Posted

One place I will miss is Taco Bell. Not authentic Mexican but I like it.

Taco Bell Philippines has three stores located at the G/F and 3rd Level of Gateway Mall, Food Express of Gateway Mall and 2nd Level Trinoma, Quezon City.

you forgot the 1 by ST LUKES.... :thumbsup:

• Like 1

MikeB
Posted
Posted

I almost never go to these malls but in Ayala I eat at Yellow Cab Pizza because it's the only place that isn't crowded at lunchtime and it's walk-up service so nothing to screw up. Not serving rice keeps the crowd down. The SML is cold and the pizza's ok. I have no idea about BK Philippines but in the US they are (or were) rated at the bottom for sanitation and cleanliness. I also find the burgers extremely greasy. But if anyone sights a Wendy's or Whataburger I would like to know.

• Like 2

anthonytt
Posted
Posted

I. But if anyone sights a Wendy's or Whataburger I would like to know.

I'd like to add Smashburger to that list [emoji106]

• Like 1

Will
Posted
Posted

I almost never go to these malls but in Ayala I eat at Yellow Cab Pizza because it's the only place that isn't crowded at lunchtime and it's walk-up service so nothing to screw up. Not serving rice keeps the crowd down. The SML is cold and the pizza's ok. I have no idea about BK Philippines but in the US they are (or were) rated at the bottom for sanitation and cleanliness. I also find the burgers extremely greasy. But if anyone sights a Wendy's or Whataburger I would like to know.

I'd sideswipe a coupla jeepnies and flatten a few more triskicads if I happen to spot a Whataburger!

• Like 2

cebu rocks
Posted
Posted

Anyone else tried Burrito babes ?     We went there for lunch and got bombed so i think the food was really good but the free tequila took over somewhere between appetizers and desert . Nice place huge portions and party party is the name of the resto

• Like 1

russellmania
Posted
Posted

Theres a Wendys burger joint at SM mall in Clark Pampanga. I walked in and ask if they had any grilled chicken burger. NO SIR we dont have!! I didn order anything and walked out. Maybe they will be in Cebu soon.

• Like 2

Steve & Myrlita
Posted
Posted

Theres a Wendys burger joint at SM mall in Clark Pampanga. I walked in and ask if they had any grilled chicken burger. NO SIR we dont have!! I didn order anything and walked out. Maybe they will be in Cebu soon.

Russ the few times I was at the US Emb staying at the Swagman, I would visit the Wendy's behind 7-11. They too do not have the grilled chix. Adding this to your report says the Filipino culture doesn't like the grilled or maybe the locals who sell lechon manok squawked too much.

• Like 1

lonewolf
Posted
Posted

I vote fo wendies, taco bell, and hardees

• Like 1

russellmania
Posted
Posted

I vote fo wendies, taco bell, and hardees

I use to love those Bell Burgers from Taco Bell back in the 70's! I could a couple of those!

• 2 weeks later...
Gratefuled
Posted
Posted

If Burger King in Cebu is the same as those in the states, I would definitely eat there.