How Does Conversation Work With Your Filipina Wife/gf?

Ashanti
Posted
Posted

You're a lucky guy. It's easy to find a pretty and slim girl but finding one with wit and conversation is the holy grail. 

Most of the it is 1/2 wit and 1 1/2 bitch or excuse me conversation.

Nooooo ................   just means she knows him toooooooo well ( for his own good)!   :mocking:

• Like 3

Methersgate
Posted
Posted

Mine tends at times to shoot first and ask questions after, This can lead to problems if not checked 

in short .............  she keep you her your toes, eh .............   :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

As Jack says, we seem to be birds of a feather...

• Like 1

Methersgate
Posted
Posted

You're a lucky guy. It's easy to find a pretty and slim girl but finding one with wit and conversation is the holy grail. 

Most of the it is 1/2 wit and 1 1/2 bitch or excuse me conversation.

Nooooo ................   just means she knows him toooooooo well ( for his own good)!   :mocking:

She does seem to have me rather securely wrapped round her little finger.

Today's gem - Canlaon City Tourist Office after I had just agreed to pay long nose rate for a party of mainly Filipinos to climb Mount Canlaon:

"You have just paid their Christmas bonuses!"

• Like 4

Ashanti
Posted
Posted

Mine tends at times to shoot first and ask questions after, This can lead to problems if not checked 

in short .............  she keep you her your toes, eh .............   :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Good lord ........... my typing is mental ............. my excuse is - i was at work and in hurry at the time of posting and im sticking to it!   :mocking:

(my apologies peeps ......  i should have read what ive written ....... like, thinking before opening my big mouth ..........  but hey, im a filipina and a woman and i couldnt give a monkeys ...........  me no speak engrish ............ :hystery: )

• Like 2

Ashanti
Posted
Posted
"You have just paid their Christmas bonuses!"

so, where is my xmas bonus??????????? :lol:

merry xmas everyone and happy new year!

• Like 2