How Does Conversation Work With Your Filipina Wife/gf?

Curley
Posted
Posted

Does she have any sisters? Friends with the same intellect?

• Like 1

Methersgate
Posted
Posted (edited)

Does she have any sisters? Friends with the same intellect?

This is the full set - K and her father and a married sister, bottom row, the two sisters on the left in the upper row are married and the one above K is widowed, with three teenage kids - and does indeed have both intellect and character 

254027_222724467745415_139930_n_zps11717

I should include K's mother, with a granddaughter and a grandson

598d8985-1044-4019-8c45-085a1b44671f_zps

Edited by Methersgate
  • Like 3

Methersgate
Posted
Posted
Standing in supermarket line in Toledo City Cebu, overheard the couple in front of me conversing in Norwegian. She, a fortyish Cebuana ..I dont usually talk to other mens wives in the line, but I had to comment to her ( in english ) About her ability to speak Norwegian. She laughed and said ..I cant understand him he tries to speak English and he cant speak Visayan , so, I just learnt his language ! Now, she and her kids speak , Visayan, Tagalog, English and Norwegian

That is seriously impressive!

• Like 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

:hystery:  :no:  Must be Saturday, Wifey thing is at Home. So far and I AM Counting today. 9 text messages 3 Phone Calls  to family and friends,

20  minuets chatting to the painter about a Baptism Tomorrow he will be a Sponsor to and still no breakfast yet.

OH! I nearly Forgot, 15 seconds to ask Me if we can go to the Bank?

Now that is the conversations here in JUNOB this morning.

JP :tiphat:  :rolleyes:

• Like 3

Tukaram (Tim)
Posted
Posted

Conversation between 60 year old expat and 20 year old filipina after an hour of love making

Filipina:  You want some more?  :dance:

Expat:  You want some MORE?  :1 (103):

I am only 50, not 60 but that is the exact opposite of our conversations!  I ask if she wants to go again and she gets this scared look and asks "Why?!"  :tiphat:

• Like 5

jon1
Posted
Posted

Conversation between 60 year old expat and 20 year old filipina after an hour of love making

Filipina:  You want some more?  :dance:

Expat:  You want some MORE?  :1 (103):

I am only 50, not 60 but that is the exact opposite of our conversations!  I ask if she wants to go again and she gets this scared look and asks "Why?!"  :tiphat:

Tuka just wait until she gets closer to 30 and you not be getting a "why?" answer but a hell yeah :D

• Like 3

Curley
Posted
Posted

Lovely, K is definitely the "dish of the day" and grand daughter looks like one for the future, the widow lady would make a good choice but three teenage kids? hmmmm that would take some doing.

• Like 2

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

"Why?!"

What a Wonderful Word (not just from a Wife in this Instance) and for all those doubting Thomas's post-2148-0-41185400-1418438151.jpg ( No not you Thomas!) when it comes to Females of the Species [Especially daughters] it is a universal Reactive answer  :mocking:

JP

• Like 1

Larry45
Posted
Posted

We converse in English in our home.  Wife is very slow to learn, mainly because she speaks mostly Bisaya in her job as an elementary school teacher.  She has the grammar and wordage ok, but her experience speaking English is almost zero.  Which is nice.  In the province, if a girl is fluent in English, it's very easy to figure out how she learned it.

• Like 1