Annual Report Info For 2015

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

For expats in the Philippines the 2015 annual report is due between now and 1st of March. Read the guidelines and then do it online then print your confirmation number. 

Guidelines   http://immigration.gov.ph/images/OPERATIONSORDER/Dec2014/OOSBM%202014-063.pdf

Online application,  http://vua.immigration.gov.ph/Home.aspx

John Mogusar
Posted
Posted

I'm ignorant about this...Is this only for those who have obtained residency status? Or who does it apply to?

MikeB
Posted
Posted

The Annual Report is not required for those on Tourist Visas or Balikbayan stamps. It is primarily for Permanent Resident status aliens. There is more information on the BI website. 

RBM
Posted
Posted

I'm ignorant about this...Is this only for those who have obtained residency status? Or who does it apply to?

It would appear that B I are not to keen on having permanent residents here. Why on earth do they make it so complicated

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted (edited)

It would appear that B I are not to keen on having permanent residents here. Why on earth do they make it so complicated

:hystery:  Cos they can and Do! :rolleyes:

Often we say, They Want our money but not Us! :unsure:

JP :tiphat:  :thumbsup:

Edited by Jack Peterson

Markham
Posted
Posted

Am I reading this right? They want us to complete a multi-page form online - thus saving them the time and expense of 'encoding' our answers - and then pay an 'Express Lane Fee' on top of the Annual Report charge, for the privilege?

MikeB
Posted
Posted

It says the "online encoding" is for those who did not complete the AR 2014, I assume that means last year's Annual Report. So it appears the online thing is only for those who did not do the report last year or haven't done one. But you still have to make a personal appearance regardless. That's the way I read it. The only paperwork I have from last year's annual report is the receipt I paid. Hope that's enough. "Made easy", right.

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

It says the "online encoding" is for those who did not complete the AR 2014, I assume that means last year's Annual Report. So it appears the online thing is only for those who did not do the report last year or haven't done one. But you still have to make a personal appearance regardless. That's the way I read it. The only paperwork I have from last year's annual report is the receipt I paid. Hope that's enough. "Made easy", right.

Not sure but look under #2 in the online page second paragraph. The webpage is headed Annual report online filing system.  :89:

Mike S
Posted
Posted

From the BI Website ...... http://www.immigration.gov.ph/index.php/news/press-release/98-january-2015-press-releases/712-bi-implements-paperless-annual-report-system

BI IMPLEMENTS PAPERLESS ANNUAL REPORT SYSTEM

Manila, Philippines—The Bureau of Immigration (BI) implemented a paperless filing system for the annual report (AR) requirement for foreigners beginning January 1 this year.

“The paperless filing is the first step towards the fully online system that we hope to be in place by next year”, said BI Commissioner Siegfred Mison.

The new system, as implemented under Immigration Operations Order No. SBM-2014-063, removes the requirement of the paper-based application form through the online application form which should be accomplished at <vua.immigration.gov.ph> before proceeding to the BI office for completion of the annual report.     (Interesting I thought this on-line thing was just for those that didn't file ther form last year ..... but this doesn't say that ... unless I'm reading it wrong .... )

Registrants are required to file the report in person and present their original ACR I-Card, pay a fee of P310, and submit the confirmation number generated through the online BI AR Form.

The annual report is pursuant to Republic Act No. 562, Section 10 requiring registered aliens to report to the Bureau of Immigration within the first 60 days of the calendar year.

I guess the info that J got from the Bacolod BI about finger-print and picture just applies to here in Bacolod .... you know I wish these Philippine governmental agencies would get their sh*t together and EVERYONE apply the same rules and regulations ..... 

• Like 1

MikeB
Posted
Posted

The first line of the online instructions says (in caps) , “ANNUAL REPORT ONLINE SYSTEM ARE (sic) FOR REPORTEES WHO FAILED TO COMPLY WITH AR 2014 FORM”. - http://vua.immigration.gov.ph/

From what I've heard so far if you did the 2014 report you don’t need the paper form, photos, or fingerprinting - just present the ACR card and pay 310. But I’m not clear about needing to fill out the online thing. By the time I go in late Feb should be sorted (hopefully).

• Like 1