Will She Get Fat?

Travis
Posted
Posted

I see a lot of chunky ladies walking around with white guys so is it normal for them to gain weight when with us?

Bruce
Posted
Posted
I see a lot of chunky ladies walking around with white guys so is it normal for them to gain weight when with us?
Now remember, there is no such thing as a fat woman! Just vertically challanged women. Even though she weighs over 10 stone, if she was just 5' 10" + she would be just fine.And also remember that women don't like to be too tall. This is why you see many women who are 5' 14" tall.......

Mik
Posted
Posted

To stay slim eat plenty of fatty meat and eat very little starch (rice, potatoes, bread) and sugar (soft drinks, sweets).

• 2 weeks later...
craig
Posted
Posted

My wife certainly put on a few pounds when we started to live together. Mainly due to lifestyle changes of not being poor anymore( eating more) and not being as active ( going everywhere by car instead of walking). I'm sure this would be common with filipinos who marry westernersI would not describe her as fat. And we do make an effort to exercise more.

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

The area of the USA I live in hosts many Filipino

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
The area of the USA I live in hosts many Filipino

Mik
Posted
Posted

A big woman keeps you warm in winter and gives you shade in summer. :th_thholysheep:

• 3 weeks later...
hotcha
Posted
Posted
SugarwareZ-003.gif
The area of the USA I live in hosts many Filipino's and other Asian emigrants. It's rare to see a Filipina over 30 here who is not overweight. OTOH many of the Chinese and Vietnamese ladies I see are very fit. SugarwareZ-003.gif I think its Diet. Filipinas will over eat fattening foods if it is available. :thumbsup:
Not all Filipinas will. My wife was underweight when we met and then lost more weight worrying during the fianc

til
Posted
Posted

Well seeing most of the guys with Filipinas are quite fat, it comes as no surprise she would "adopt" to him if they live together. Especially assuming they will share their lifestyle (As in: eating junk/fatty food, watching a lot of TV, drinking Alcohol and/or soft drinks, not enough exercise).

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
Well seeing most of the guys with Filipinas are quite fat, it comes as no surprise she would "adopt" to him if they live together. Especially assuming they will share their lifestyle (As in: eating junk/fatty food, watching a lot of TV, drinking Alcohol and/or soft drinks, not enough exercise).
Have you been reading my resume? :thumbsup: