Philhealth Update

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted

Ah Ok, I was just drawing a blank on the acronym!

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted

ARP is a process you have to go through,this process includes them taking photos of you and your fingerprints plus the inevitable forms.You have to do this , this year and it has to be done by around the end of September.They told me by September but I`m not sure if they meant the beginning or the end.

• Like 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

ARP is a process you have to go through,this process includes them taking photos of you and your fingerprints plus the inevitable forms.You have to do this , this year and it has to be done by around the end of September.They told me by September but I`m not sure if they meant the beginning or the end.

https://www.balglobal.com/News/NewsDetail/tabid/266/id/3817/language/en-US/PHILIPPINES-Oct-13-2014-Alien-registration-program-now-in-place.aspx

September 30th is the deadline.

virginprune
Posted
Posted

I have just done mine today, plus ARC card and 59 day ext. so all up to speed now!

• Like 1

MacBubba
Posted
Posted

Would someone on a balikbayan visa be able to avail of Philhealth?

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
Would someone on a balikbayan visa be able to avail of Philhealth?

Of course as he will be married and can have a joint membership with his wife .Not too sure if he could have his own membership as he would not have an ACI card. 

JP :tiphat:

• Like 1

Gerald Glatt
Posted
Posted
Not too sure if he could have his own membership as he would not have an ACI card. 

We were told that there is a 30 day wait for coverage except for accidents, so we are purchasing ours next month for a two month visit starting OCT.  Don't believe you need an ACI card to buy and be covered. policy is for self and wife.

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

Don't believe you need an ACI card to buy and be covered. policy is for self and wife.

Best you get it in your wife's name as you will need you ACR and as you are not here until after the September 30 deadline to get it I can see you having a slight problem Hope not but,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Citizens of other countries working and/or residing in the Philippines

- foreign citizens with valid working permits and/or Alien Certificate of Registrations (ACRs), working and/or residing in the Philippines

taken from the Philhealth membership Qualification page.

JP :tiphat:

• Like 2

Thomas
Posted
Posted

Not too sure if he could have his own membership as he would not have an ACI card. 

We were told that there is a 30 day wait for coverage except for accidents, so we are purchasing ours next month for a two month visit starting OCT.  Don't believe you need an ACI card to buy and be covered. policy is for self and wife.

It's longer for pregnancies.  =Have to join PhilHealth BEFORE geting pregnant.  I don't know if there are any more TIME exceptions.   

Yes, better have it in WIFE'S name with foreign husband as attached, because wife's insurance cover herself, husband, kids and HER PARENTS too.

• Like 1