Mcds

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted

A friend of mine posted this on FB he is in Birmingham UK. So it goes to show that customer service can be lacking everywhere.

Very rare I go to McDonald's hmmm
Me : plain burger no cheese
Girl: you want cheeseburger?
Me : no plain burger , just burger no stuff on It
Girl ok 
I drive through get my burger drive off ... When I open it I get burger with everything on it !!!

• Like 3

Jake
Posted
Posted

A friend of mine posted this on FB he is in Birmingham UK. So it goes to show that customer service can be lacking everywhere.

Girl ok 

I drive through get my burger drive off ... When I open it I get burger with everything on it !!!

Hmm......perhaps the Birmingham girl at McDonald's was a fresh immigrant from elsewhere?  

If it was an immigrant from PI, then she would say -- sorry Po, nut in stuck.....he, he.  

• Like 3

• Forum Support
Mike J
Posted
Posted
sorry Po, nut in stuck.....he, he

Went to the McD in Moalboal a few days ago.  Order the number 3, 1/4 pounder w/cheese, "Sorry sir, we are out of that size burger patty".

• Like 2

kalibojerry
Posted
Posted

It happens all the time here were I live go for breakfast out of almost everything but have pancakes, i order a sausage biscuit with hash browns no hash browns i said ok give me french fries no fries until later but we have rice , they keep there supply's in a freeze so why do they run out the same with the markets run out of everything towards the end of the month sometimes it looks like they closing the store I asked the manager why no answer I told him you are really pissing people off when you do this, I mean they were out of the basic's like milk,butter, rice and sugar.

• Like 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

It happens all the time here were I live go for breakfast out of almost everything

I have a Daughter that is guilty of this. There is NO Stock control, tell Mama when you are near the end of something and she will get more but No lets run out and make people unhappy But they are the First to moan when it happens to them.

A bit like their timekeeping, Bad yet they will the First moan if the Plane is late.

Here in Dumaguete we have a Jolibee right Opposite a Chow King and the borrow stuff from one another, Goodness me you should here what the one says about the other if they have no stocks of what they want to borrow :hystery:

I usually ask in these places, tell me what is Off to save you going all through the Rigmarole :rolleyes:

JP :tiphat:

expatuk2014
Posted
Posted (edited)

Thats why Jollibees are growing more and more !! even in a small place where I live there are 3 of them and they are all busy !and 2 of their sisters Chowking !

and only 1 mcds ! and 1 KFC Jollibees gets my familys business every time !!

But for a real Burger I buy the Corn fed Patties from a supermarket just outside of town !

Edited by expatuk2014
  • Like 1

• Forum Support
scott h
Posted
Posted
so why do they run out the same with the markets run out of everything towards the end of the month

Kali,,,I asked the same question, Especially of a large outfit like S&R.  Its simple if we think of it. Unless something is manufactured locally, we live at the end of a long supply route and it all funnels through 1 port (usually), Manila. So once a month or so they have deliveries and when they run out, its wait for the next container.

If you go to S&R check it out. They will have a pallet of stuff, in two weeks half will be gone, 3 weeks later there will be a new pallet with the left overs stacked on top.

I noticed a behavior from my wife when were new married in the states, we would go to the market and she bought stuff like a survivalist. I thought I was so we didn't have to come back. When I asked her the reason given "I don't want to take the chance that they run out"

• Like 1

chris49
Posted
Posted (edited)

Girl ok 

Disagree in principle. Been going to Maccas as we call them in Australia, since 1967 in the USA (they arrived in Australia, 74-75).

Maccas does not do special orders never has. Your fried went to the drive in window, did he expect them to interrupt production and delay the line because of him? If I'm the manager, and I want to help you I tell you "Sir, please come inside while we fill your order"

Burger King does do "special orders" Jollibee does not, but again you could approach the manager. Jollibee has some very cheap solo meal options esp suitable for Filipino, would not satisfy a westerner hunger. Maccas quality control is better. The coffee is noticeably better.

I rode the bike down this morning. I had a sausage muffin with egg, upsize coffee, that entitles me to a free refill. Super saver 2 hotcakes with 3 add on scrambled eggs, orange drink, Then I went and did my business, banking and etc.

I went back. Got talking to an American, retired pilot, fascinating. The lunch menu came up, I had a Mc Double, sandwich only, no drink but I had water. My bill was 236 pesos for the breakfast and lunch, Buy arrangement with Gina so she did not have to cook with me.

I don't have special orders, but after 4 years the managers and staff know me. Very helpful, Jollibee less so. Burger King not available here. but around Metro, the managers are very helpful. And they do have a number of different burger options.

Edited by chris49

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
Maccas does not do special orders never has.

Sorry things have changed in AUS 

https://mcdonalds.com.au/create-your-taste/your-burger

What Create Your Taste is about

Create Your Taste is all about you making your very own gourmet burger. With over 30 delicious ingredients to choose from, you now have everything you need to make your burger, yours.

Create Your Taste is available 10.30am – 10pm, dine in or take away at participating restaurants.
  • Like 1

chris49
Posted
Posted

I am aware of that one and it is so far away....aaaahhhhhhh.

Selected outlets, participating restaurants and not in the Philippines. :no:  :no: 

• Like 1