Mcds

virginprune
Posted
Posted

My local McDonalds doesn't serve shakes. Is that the same throughout the Philippines?

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
My local McDonalds doesn't serve shakes. Is that the same throughout the Philippines?

Yep.

virginprune
Posted
Posted

Yep.

That's a pity because the shakes in the UK and I assume elsewhere, are very good. Considering that lots of places serve good shakes here, I believe they are missing out on a money spinner. As I don't really drink soda, except with rum, that only leaves water or coffee as a drink with meal.

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...
Petey
Posted
Posted

OMG i sooo miss shakes from Maccy D's!

I was shocked to find that they sell sketti but no shakes... no apple pies either :1 (103):

But those Hamdesal are pretty amazing though. But i would give those up for a chocolate milk shake any day of the week.

• Like 1

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted

OMG i sooo miss shakes from Maccy D's!

I was shocked to find that they sell sketti but no shakes... no apple pies either :1 (103):

But those Hamdesal are pretty amazing though. But i would give those up for a chocolate milk shake any day of the week.

I make my own shakes with fresh milk and whatever flavour I can get.

• Like 1

Petey
Posted
Posted

Good idea :thumbsup:  I'm sure my daughter would love to have a go at doing that.

We have become quite partial to the QQ Milk Tea bar. Closest thing i can get to a milkshake and tastes soooo good. And i though Slurpee's were cold enough to give brain freeze. These things will give you full body hypothermia. :dance:

• Like 1

Tukaram (Tim)
Posted
Posted
... no apple pies either

Glad they sell apple pies in Iloilo McDo's.  It is the best thing on the menu.  Tastes like America  :tiphat:

• Like 1

Jake
Posted
Posted

... no apple pies either

Glad they sell apple pies in Iloilo McDo's.  It is the best thing on the menu.  Tastes like America  :tiphat:

Taste like America like in the movie American PIe??  I know you guys don't have any Burger King there but I prefer their chocolate milkshake and french fries over Mc do-do any day.  I guess it's nut in stuck in Jollibee?  

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

I know you guys don't have any Burger King there

Errrrrrrrrr Jake me ole matey, Just when was you last Visit to the Fantasy Islands? :hystery:

Jollibee buys Burger King franchise in the Philippines

http://business.inquirer.net/22247/jollibee-buys-burger-king-franchise-in-the-philippines

We must talk Soon my friend. :thumbsup:

JP :)  :tiphat:

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
Glad they sell apple pies in Iloilo McDo's.  It is the best thing on the menu. 

They are best when I order them a-la-mode.  Costs about a dollar (45 peso i think) and the MacIceCream really brings out the flavor of the MacApplePie.  I bet they are MacIntosh MacApples.