scott h
Posted
Posted
juice right from the boku

Buko=coconut

Richieboy67
Posted
Posted

On the lighter side, Don't :no: eat the Kids snacks :rolleyes: someone seems to be messing with them.

Smile and say Idiot but.........................There is a lot of it going on. :thumbsup:

Just saying.

JP :tiphat:

Morning all :morning1:

Not a problem, not a big fan of them. lol Actually I'm not a huge fan of many of the snacks here. There is that one that tastes good until you bite into a rock. No thanks. I'll stick to good old American chocolate.
  • Like 1

Richieboy67
Posted
Posted

juice right from the boku

Buko=coconut

Hehe, been here for almost 4 months. I know that. lol

I just wasn't sure about the word "pure". Something I can buy or do I need to get the actual coconuts?

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

I just wasn't sure about the word "pure". Something I can buy or do I need to get the actual coconuts?

Just be careful if you buy fresh? Buko from the Street Venders or those that travel the Barangays. You never know what they may add to make it go further and thus cause some tummy upsets.

JP :tiphat:  :unsure:

• Like 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

On the lighter side, Don't :no: eat the Kids snacks :rolleyes: someone seems to be messing with them.

Smile and say Idiot but.........................There is a lot of it going on. :thumbsup:

Just saying.

Not a problem, not a big fan of them. lol Actually I'm not a huge fan of many of the snacks here. There is that one that tastes good until you bite into a rock. No thanks. I'll stick to good old American chocolate.

According to my Doctor, Chocolate can have an adverse effect if you are on medications

• Like 1

Richieboy67
Posted
Posted

Just saying.

According to my Doctor, Chocolate can have an adverse effect if you are on medications

Seems like most of the best things in life can or will also hurt or kill you. lol

Richieboy67
Posted
Posted

Just be careful if you buy fresh? Buko from the Street Venders or those that travel the Barangays. You never know what they may add to make it go further and thus cause some tummy upsets.

JP :tiphat: :unsure:

I buy boku juice all the time from the street stands if I see one that looks clean. I really need to start avoiding those things.

Thanks Jack! If you ever in the Tanauan area let me know! I'll buy you a coffee!

• Like 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted (edited)

Seems like most of the best things in life can or will also hurt or kill you. lol

What was it they said,"If it Dont Kill you it may Cure you" methinks that were talking about leeches, Which, I believe are back on the medical menu again for external Ulcer and Gangrene treatment.

:unsure: Ooooooooooops sorry I digress. :rolleyes:

BTW where is Medic Mike, MIA when we need him :thumbsup:

Edited by Jack Peterson

frosty (chris)
Posted
Posted

What was it they said,"If it Dont Kill you it may Cure you" methinks that were talking about leeches, Which, I believe are back on the medical menu again for external Ulcer and Gangrene treatment.

Last time I saw MM, he had a rather beautiful young lady on his arm after a night out. He did say he was going back to Aus last friday.

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

Last time I saw MM, he had a rather beautiful young lady on his arm after a night out. He did say he was going back to Aus last friday.

Ah OK! Cheers for that. For some reason or another I thought he had relocated permanently already :unsure: