Pemberton

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

UK has a few Lady Marines. ( Built like Russian Discuss Throwers I would imagen)

I stand Corrected on this Pretty Fit I thought EH? post-2148-0-06720800-1450337857_thumb.jp

• Like 1

• Forum Support
scott h
Posted
Posted
By the way, how do you molest a 19 year old US Marine?

You can try, but only once.

• Forum Support
scott h
Posted
Posted

• Like 1

Jake
Posted
Posted

Dang Scott, you double posted.  Does that mean you attempted twice to entice?  

• Like 1

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted

Here is the latest on Yahoo.

The family of slain transgender Jeffrey “Jennifer” Laude yesterday questioned before the Supreme Court (SC) the arrangement for the detention of US Marine Joseph Scott Pemberton at the Armed Forces of Philippines (AFP) headquarters at Camp Aguinaldo in Quezon City.

In a 30-page petition, Laude’s sisters Marilou and Michelle asked the high court to strike down the memorandum of agreement (MOA) forged by the Bureau of Corrections (BuCor) and the AFP on the same day Pemberton was convicted for homicide on Dec. 1 for killing Laude.

Under the MOA, Pemberton would remain detained at the Expeditionary Holding Facility within the Mutual Defense Board-Security Engagement Board (MDB-SEB) inside Camp Aguinaldo while the AFP Custodial Detention Center is being repaired.

The petitioners, through lawyer Harry Roque Jr., said the agreement should be declared unconstitutional since the BuCor has no authority to designate another place of detention for national prisoners, apart from the New Bilibid Prison (NBP) and other national penal institutions provided under the law.

They argued that it was an “executive encroachment” on the authority of the judicial department under Article VIII Section 6 of the Constitution, which provides for the power of the judiciary on administrative supervision over all courts.

Pemberton’s detention outside of the NBP would be discriminatory and in violation of the Constitution, Laude’s sisters said.

They slammed the supposed special treatment for Pemberton, saying the US soldier should be detained at the NBP in Muntinlupa City.

Pemberton was convicted by the Olongapo City Regional Trial Court (RTC) for killing Laude last year.

The petitioners asked the high court to issue an injunction order prohibiting the respondents from implementing the MOA and order Pemberton’s transfer to the NBP.

Named respondents in the petition were Defense Secretary Voltaire Gazmin, Justice Secretary Alfredo Benjamin Caguioa, BuCor Director Ricardo Rainier Cruz III and AFP headquarters service commander Brig. Gen. Vicente Yordan.

Last month, the high tribunal junked the petition of the Laude family to have Pemberton transferred from US custody to a regular jail.

Meanwhile, Presidential Commission on Visiting Forces Agreement (VFA) Undersecretary Eduardo Oban Jr. was charged with a criminal complaint before the Department of Justice for disobeying the Olongapo court’s order to detain Pemberton at the AFP Custodial Center.

Laude’s sisters said Oban should be held liable for violation of Article 231 of the Revised Penal Code for failing to execute the order of Judge Roline Jinez-Jibalde of the Olongapo City RTC Branch 74.

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

Hmmmmmmmmm the Arguing may take as long if not longer than the Freaking Court case IMHO

For me, send him to a US stockade and have done. All this palaver will cost the PI money and then they will blame the US, Of course.

Jack :)

• Like 2

Tukaram (Tim)
Posted
Posted

I wonder if he has any chance of the acquittal he is asking for.  Not much chance, I am thinking.

• Like 3

Methersgate
Posted
Posted

That's not the Laude family - what they wanted was P 100m in compensation. That's Harry Roque - now running for the Senate - grandstanding like fury to pick up the left wing and nationalist votes.

A little bird tells me that the family were offered P20M to drop the case but on the advice of our friend Harry they turned it down.

I have a British friend in New Bilibid Prison coming up to his sixth year of detention for "illegal recruitment" so my sympathy for the young Marine is limited as his sentence for homicide is about the same length  but I agree that he needs to be separated for his own protection.

• Like 4

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted

I wonder if he has any chance of the acquittal he is asking for.  Not much chance, I am thinking.

More chance of growing horns I think

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted

That's not the Laude family - what they wanted was P 100m in compensation. That's Harry Roque - now running for the Senate - grandstanding like fury to pick up the left wing and nationalist votes.

A little bird tells me that the family were offered P20M to drop the case but on the advice of our friend Harry they turned it down.

I have a British friend in New Bilibid Prison coming up to his sixth year of detention for "illegal recruitment" so my sympathy for the young Marine is limited as his sentence for homicide is about the same length  but I agree that he needs to be separated for his own protection.

If you get in general population in prison here then Byebye