Pain Medication

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
Here you go sir! Enjoy!!!

Strange way to end a sale on something I thing we could all do without But.................................. :rolleyes:

JP :mocking:

• Like 2

i am bob
Posted
Posted

Here you go sir! Enjoy!!!

Strange way to end a sale on something I thing we could all do without But.................................. :rolleyes:

JP :mocking:

So true, Jack. But those really were the words she used! Of course she could have been referring to the phone number she slipped into the bag that I found later... :D

• Like 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

Of course she could have been referring to the phone number she slipped into the bag that I found later...

Yeah! Yeah!  post-2148-0-41912900-1440217074_thumb.jp Then you wonder why you get into problems  :hystery:

JPpost-2148-0-61537900-1440217114.png

• Like 4

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted

Of course she could have been referring to the phone number she slipped into the bag that I found later...

Yeah! Yeah!  attachicon.gifpigs flying.jpg Then you wonder why you get into problems  :hystery:

JPattachicon.gifwink.png

Jack I thought you were going for a beer.

• Like 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

Jack I thought you were going for a beer.

SO!  I forgot to log off. :thumbsup: 

post-2148-0-15562400-1440219240.jpg Mutter Mutter Mutter 

JP post-2148-0-06322200-1440219280.png

• Like 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted (edited)

Back to the plot before i get my hand Slapped. Pharmacies in Dumaguete have of late been getting very stiff about prescriptions. Even on 2 occasions the Generic Pharmacies have asked to see the Original prescription before they dispense a generic alternative. I guess this is the correct thing to do, as well all know in the West No prescription No dispensing. Common stuff OK but the Heavier things some of us need to should be monitored. :thumbsup:

JP :tiphat:

Edited to add a word post-2148-0-40384600-1440220000_thumb.jp

Edited by Jack Peterson
  • Like 1

chris49
Posted
Posted (edited)

I too am glad to see tramadol is available. I use it for my arthritis as well. Does it require a prescription?

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

No prescription, but a few options on the type and the dosage. Just read the flyer provided in Generics, there is 4 or 5 pesos and 27.50 both for 50 mgms capsule or tablet. As in all generics there might be some variation in quality control, so you consider that also.

Tramadol is not a drug to fool around with and could become addictive despite the fact that is was designed as an alternative to injectable pain meds, eg Morphine and Demerol.

Edited by chris49
  • Like 3

Gratefuled
Posted
Posted

I think maybe the doctors are just trying to cover themselves. You don't have to take the pain relief. It's just available if you do.

My dentist gave me some vicodin after he pulled my wisdom teeth. I didn't need it but I kept it anyway. When I told a female employee, she wanted to buy my vicodin. "No way", I said. I might need it someday soon. I never did. Ended up flushing it.

• Like 1

Thomas
Posted
Posted
Tramadol is not a drug to fool around with and could become addictive despite the fact that is was designed as an alternative to injectable pain meds, eg Morphine and Demerol.
(I tested some pain killers just to see if I could speed up my move, but I have a special gene (=no reaction at any morpine related) and no other pill made any useful difference either.)

One of the pain killers I got at prescription were Tramadol. The doctor said I could absolutly not take it more than 14 days in line, because it's ADICTIVE.  But it didn't made any relief at me anyway, so I skiped them after a few days test.

• Like 1

bob33809
Posted
Posted

I have been on them for 3 years I guess I'm in trouble

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk