Kidnapping ?

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

osted Today, 06:36 AM misuari-s-mnlf-confirms-3-foreigners-now-captives-of-new-asg-group-in-sulu (2,75)found this today hopefully the comes up, I am not to sure hoe to attach a link

http://www.mb.com.ph/hostages-sighted-in-sulu-captors-demand-p2m-before-showing-proof-of-life-mnlf/

post-2148-0-34858300-1443746450_thumb.jp

Jack  :tiphat:

Morning All. :morning1:

canadamale
Posted
Posted

osted Today, 06:36 AM misuari-s-mnlf-confirms-3-foreigners-now-captives-of-new-asg-group-in-sulu (2,75)found this today hopefully the comes up, I am not to sure hoe to attach a link

http://www.mb.com.ph/hostages-sighted-in-sulu-captors-demand-p2m-before-showing-proof-of-life-mnlf/

attachicon.gifthumbs up.jpg

Jack  :tiphat:

Morning All. :morning1:

Saalmat Ginoo, I also was reading of the vice mayor Abdulbaki Ajibon of Isabeli City had here suv attacked by a bomb planted in a tricycle ( 4 deaths) and a bomb on a bus 300 km west in Polomolok injurying some 18 persons, supposedly the work of the Abu Sayya militants, Bad news seems to be on my radar today I think Ill chat the gf to cheer up

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

Bad news seems to be on my radar today

post-2148-0-26346600-1443748955_thumb.jp Well of course bad news always seems to Travel Quicker and Further than any good news (Should there be any)  :thumbsup:

canadamale
Posted
Posted

(bad news) Not seeming to end today chatting with the gf in Montalban and they have a typhoon, signal no. 1 so the young ones are home because of no school. Lets see, kidnappings, bombing, college shooting in the states, omar kadar a know terrorst 25 yrs old never had a job in his life flying first class with his lawyers assistant (whom is also suing the Canadian and American governments for millions) for a 2 week vacation in Toronto, Way too much time on my hands I need to get back to the Philippines

• Like 2

canadamale
Posted
Posted

no red horse so a alexander kieth's india pale ale will have to do

• Like 1

Gerald Glatt
Posted
Posted
This was in the Guardian (UK paper, vaguely left wing) today:

I thought I read that 6 were taken and 2 escaped then I didn't hear of the other 2 and how they go away.

Anything on that?

Methersgate
Posted
Posted
I thought I read that 6 were taken and 2 escaped then I didn't hear of the other 2 and how they go away.   Anything on that?

I saw a report that said that two Japanese visitors had either attempted to intervene or had been kidnapped but escaped by swimming.

• Like 1

Methersgate
Posted
Posted

Back to the original topic - rumours of kidnapping of children.

K told me yesterday that she now goes to school with the stepsprog and meets him at the gate (she used to put him in a tricycle, pooled with a couple of other parents) because of the kidnap risk. She says this has expanded her social circle (nattering to other mums at the school gate) but, alas, also her waistline (snacking on street food whilst she waits!)

I was chatting to a Sri Lankan friend (ship's officer, shipmate of my oldest son) who has a girlfriend in Nueva Ecijia and she was doing the same thing with her nephew (son of OFW sister) for the same reason, so this rumour, which now seems to be a rumour about kidnappning of Filipino children for Unspeakable Purposes by foreigners, is certainly spread from Nueva Ecijia to Quezon City!

• 2 weeks later...
canadamale
Posted
Posted

this was in my morning paper here in Canada, Edmonton Son, seems the kidnappers want all police and military action to stop before the negotiations for release will begin.

post-5062-0-79118300-1444840983_thumb.jp