A Quiet Place To Live

DavidK
Posted
Posted

The dogs have been run off by the goats. This condo (Woodcrest) does enforce noise rules, they've told the wife and her friends more than once to quieten down :lol: .

• Like 1

RBM
Posted
Posted

The dogs have been run off by the goats. This condo (Woodcrest) does enforce noise rules, they've told the wife and her friends more than once to quieten down :lol: .

Now that really makes me chuckle as that's the condo where I lived and dogs drove me crazy. They said they have no control over the neighbors, plus karaoke at rear which did not bother me as I was side of pool.

Thomas
Posted
Posted

Quiten Cebuanos??!  Is that possible?  :mocking:

If Cebu city landlords would kick out all loud tennants, then they will be very short of tennats  :lol:

DavidK
Posted
Posted

I'm poolside. I've tranquilised the Dalmatians.........

• Like 2

frosty (chris)
Posted
Posted

I have an American friend that recently purchased a house in Grand Pacific Villas on Mactan, was there last night having a few coldies and was amazad just how quiet it is, no barking dogs, roosters, music, moto's, tryc's, very few cars. Have been there many times at all hours and it is always the same, kinda strange for the PI.

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

been there many times at all hours and it is always the same, kinda strange for the PI.

post-2148-0-85959200-1443756914_thumb.jp Steady on now, the Quite word spreads Quickly  :hystery:

Just saying  :)

Jack :thumbsup:

• Like 1

frosty (chris)
Posted
Posted (edited)

been there many times at all hours and it is always the same, kinda strange for the PI.

attachicon.gifshush.jpg Steady on now, the Quite word spreads Quickly  :hystery:

But it's all true Jack, we were into our 3rd ice cold beer ( my mate puts them in his freezer, bless his heart) and I could not work out what was wrong, I said to him,

me : can you hear that

him: what

me : nothing

him : yeah

so we both just sat there in the wonderful silence and didn't say a word till I asked for another beer, he made me get my own, bad form I thought :cheers:

Edited by frosty (chris)
  • Like 3

Tukaram (Tim)
Posted
Posted

I have noticed that some returning OFW's dislike the noise as much as we foreigners do.  Especially the ones that went to the US.   I have known OFW's that retired, came back 'home' and left within a year for greener pastures ... or at least quieter pastures (with drinkable water, better infrastructure... and all the other complaints you hear from expats) ha ha    :tiphat:

• Like 5

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted

It gets really bad in our neighborhood sometimes  I stepped outside at 3:30 today and took this video in the rain.  Rain can be noisy.  Earlier we had heavy downpours and it woke my daughter from her nap, but now it is just a light rain.

https://goo.gl/photos/g4sU9ftWY9yS5MBKA

• Like 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

attachicon.gifshush.jpg Steady on now, the Quite word spreads Quickly  :hystery:

But it's all true Jack, we were into our 3rd ice cold beer ( my mate puts them in his freezer, bless his heart) and I could not work out what was wrong, I said to him,

me : can you hear that

him: what

me : nothing

him : yeah

so we both just sat there in the wonderful silence and didn't say a word till I asked for another beer, he made me get my own, bad form I thought :cheers:

Chris I am not saying it is not true I am saying it should not be shouted about. Before you know it many will want the same and then have a noisy party to celebrate finding somewhere Quiet :thumbsup:

Think About it 

Jack :tiphat:

• Like 2