A Quiet Place To Live

Jake
Posted
Posted

It gets really bad in our neighborhood sometimes  I stepped outside at 3:30 today and took this video in the rain.  Rain can be noisy.  Earlier we had heavy downpours and it woke my daughter from her nap, but now it is just a light rain.

https://goo.gl/photos/g4sU9ftWY9yS5MBKA

Hey Don,

Very nice and super quiet neighborhood with a jungle environment!  Now that you revealed exactly where you live (black SUV), I'm coming over for a nice senior citizen's nap in my new dog house.  I must warn your family though.....my snoring will definitely wake up the dead.

Outstanding video!  Thank you -- Jake

• Like 1

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted

It gets really bad in our neighborhood sometimes  I stepped outside at 3:30 today and took this video in the rain.  Rain can be noisy.  Earlier we had heavy downpours and it woke my daughter from her nap, but now it is just a light rain.

https://goo.gl/photos/g4sU9ftWY9yS5MBKA

Hey Don,

Very nice and super quiet neighborhood with a jungle environment!  Now that you revealed exactly where you live (black SUV), I'm coming over for a nice senior citizen's nap in my new dog house.  I must warn your family though.....my snoring will definitely wake up the dead.

Outstanding video!  Thank you -- Jake

Jake, you are welcome any time.  I will have the cat save you a warm spot on the hood of the car.   :)

• Like 1

russellmania
Posted
Posted

Im new to Guadalupe in a quiet compound about 90% of the time. But sometime theres a pack of about 4 or 5 dogs that lose their effing minds some nights and just bark for one straight hour! Never after midnight,thank goodness. My question is,,WHATS WITH THE CHICKENS???? We have a loud rooster and three hens that run around the subdivision like they own the place! There's in invention that most of the other parts of the world already know about,its called a CHICKEN COOP! Im gonna have some whole roasted chicken soon if somebody doesn't claimed these yard birds!

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

Im gonna have some whole roasted chicken soon if somebody doesn't claimed these yard birds!

Used to get them come over the Wall into my Garden but the Dogs have soon sorted that out.

Jack  :thumbsup:

Steve & Myrlita
Posted
Posted

Im new to Guadalupe in a quiet compound about 90% of the time. But sometime theres a pack of about 4 or 5 dogs that lose their effing minds some nights and just bark for one straight hour! Never after midnight,thank goodness. My question is,,WHATS WITH THE CHICKENS???? We have a loud rooster and three hens that run around the subdivision like they own the place! There's in invention that most of the other parts of the world already know about,its called a CHICKEN COOP! Im gonna have some whole roasted chicken soon if somebody doesn't claimed these yard birds!

Cluck......You are my supper!

• Like 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

Cluck......You are my supper!

:thumbsup: post-2148-0-83292000-1444203923_thumb.jp Comes to mind Here  Steve.

Jack post-2148-0-53854900-1444203973.png