A Real Man Eats Whats Put In Front Of Him

Mike S
Posted
Posted

It's the Bread the bread, we just ain't got the right bread for that oh so nice sandwich

Sure we do .... and we are getting better at it all the time .... this is the smallest loaf our new bread machine will make .... waiting for the bread slicer to arrive from Lazada any day now ..... makes absolutely wonderful bread anyway way or kind you want ..... takes about 15mins. to prepare the mixture and 2hr 45mins. till it is ready to eat ..... yum yum ..... 

Sorry for the poor quality was taken with my laptop selfie front camera ...... no rear camera .... :hystery: :hystery:

:cheersty:                                     post-11-0-69337300-1449564643_thumb.jpg

• Like 3

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

It's the Bread the bread, we just ain't got the right bread for that oh so nice sandwich

Sure we do .... and we are getting better at it all the time .... this is the smallest loaf our new bread machine will make .... waiting for the bread slicer to arrive from Lazada any day now ..... makes absolutely wonderful bread anyway way or kind you want ..... takes about 15mins. to prepare the mixture and 2hr 45mins. till it is ready to eat ..... yum yum ..... 

Sorry for the poor quality was taken with my laptop selfie front camera ...... no rear camera .... :hystery: :hystery:

:cheersty:                                     attachicon.gifWIN_20151208_163912.JPG

Smart Arse  :hystery:  Well done that man, good on yer Mike. OK Everyone, up to Bacolod for a Sandwich At Mikes  :mocking:  

Best be quick before Steve an "M" get there 

jack :lol:

• Like 3

not so old china hand
Posted
Posted

... unless it is quiche.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted

Have you thought about a home made sandwich , cheaper and you eat what you want and when you want, :lol:

That's exactly right and sort of why I got grumpy.  I mean:  I get up early, fight the stupid (literally) rush hour drivers to get way the frig across town so I can have breakfast with my bros and wait an hour and a half for some crap WHEN I could have just woke up, rolled over, and asked my honey for bacon, eggs, hashbrowns and a coffee  WHICH would be served promptly and with a smile AND free (except I have to go grocery shopping weekly.)

So I suppose next time I should invite the guys to come to my house and get my honey to make breakfast for everyone.  Hmmmmm

• Like 4

Jake
Posted
Posted

Have you thought about a home made sandwich , cheaper and you eat what you want and when you want, :lol:

So I suppose next time I should invite the guys to come to my house and get my honey to make breakfast for everyone.  Hmmmmm

OK, now you're talkin'.......I'll take some spam and scrambled baluts please!  And some hot pandesal dipped in sugar with a little bit of coffee......he, he.  

• Like 2

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

Just a Little update if I may on "Andy's Private Garden" As with many in Places, an Absent Owner/Manager is not good for Business. Andy is in Switzerland just now waiting for a Hip Replacement. I doubt he knows what is really Happening, Muddling through can only do more harm than Good.

I don't know if he has read any Comments of his FB page or if he has heard from here but I certainly wish him well Health Wise and Hope he has a business to return To.

Jack  :tiphat:

Morning all :morning1:

• Like 2

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted

Just a Little update if I may on "Andy's Private Garden" As with many in Places, an Absent Owner/Manager is not good for Business. Andy is in Switzerland just now waiting for a Hip Replacement. I doubt he knows what is really Happening, Muddling through can only do more harm than Good.

I don't know if he has read any Comments of his FB page or if he has heard from here but I certainly wish him well Health Wise and Hope he has a business to return To.

Jack  :tiphat:

Morning all :morning1:

Morning JP.  Good that you get to the bottom of things.  I'm sure the business will be fine when and if he gets back in shape and cracks the whip.  A bad breakfast is something to rant about but not yet a business killer.

• Like 1

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

post-285-0-24859100-1449622748_thumb.jpg

• Like 3

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

A bad breakfast is something to rant about but not yet a business killer.

One would hope not Dave  but it is the amount  (how many) of Bad breakfasts that would be my concern

Jack :unsure:

frosty (chris)
Posted
Posted

I could have just woke up, rolled over, and asked my honey for bacon, eggs, hashbrowns and a coffee  WHICH would be served promptly and with a smile

You get out of bed for breakfast, gee Dave your doing it tough :dance:

• Like 1