A Real Man Eats Whats Put In Front Of Him

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
I would never have got a western-type breakfast meal there.

Its quite popular in Dumaguete to have an American Breakfast on the menu, in fact that is what I ended up getting for 135 pesos (bacon, eggs, brewed coffee, hashbrowns, toast, butter and jam with orange juice for a few pesos more).  At the private garden they have given it a twist and called it the "Expat Breakfast" to cater to all the non-Americans but its the same thing.  There is also a popular English Breakfast which seems to be the same thing with sausage AND bacon and then they throw in some baked beans.  The quality and price of this popular breakfast in many restaurants around these parts is one of the things I love about Dumaguete.

• Like 1

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted

I have been offline for a few days so this is being posted a bit late. Jpsays a real man eats whats in front of hime so I did.post-1430-0-65074700-1449718312_thumb.jp

• Like 4

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted

Dang, Kev, now I'm hungry again. ..  YYYYVVVVOOOOOONNNEEEEEEE!  Where's my breakie?  (She's still upstairs as we got up late today).

• Like 2

Mike S
Posted
Posted

I have been offline for a few days so this is being posted a bit late. Jpsays a real man eats whats in front of hime so I did.attachicon.gif030.JPG

Damn Kev ...... where did you get those sausages ..... inquiring minds want to know .... :thumbsup:

:cheersty:

• Like 1

Jake
Posted
Posted

I have been offline for a few days so this is being posted a bit late. Jpsays a real man eats whats in front of hime so I did.attachicon.gif030.JPG

Damn Kev ...... where did you get those sausages ..... inquiring minds want to know .... :thumbsup:

:cheersty:

Inquiring minds?  Yeah, me too!  Perhaps it was a presh road kill?  

• Like 1

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted

look up swiss deli they come from them

• Like 2